healthy weight for me

Options
I want some opinions on what people would think would be a healthy size for me because I'm struggling to set a proper goal weight. My height is 5'3 if you think any other info would be needed please let me know.

Replies

• fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'3" and right now, I am comfortable around 126-128. If I go below, 125 I get comments like I am too thin. I know it's hard to be objective when it comes to seeing yourself. Everyone is different so find a place you are comfortable with!
  • mtdubree
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. My original goal weight was 125lbs but I have changed it to 120lbs I guess what I should do is get down to 125 and see how I like myself and make adjustments at that point. I'm 140 right now started at 155.
  • kayellgee
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. My original goal weight was 125lbs but I have changed it to 120lbs I guess what I should do is get down to 125 and see how I like myself and make adjustments at that point. I'm 140 right now started at 155.

We have VERY similar stats.

Height: 5'3
    High weight = 167
    CW- 142
    Goal weight = 120
  • mtdubree
    Options
    I don't know my body fat. How do I find that out? my current weight is 140.5
  • mtdubree
    Options
    Good :) I sent you a friend request it would be good to keep updated on each other and share what works for us.
  • mtdubree
    Options
    my current body fat is 26.8% *blushes*
  • mtdubree
    Options
    thank you very, very much for your help