71lbs down (side by side PICS)

Options
madelonism
madelonism Posts: 292 Member
Hey all you lovely people. so i finally broke my plateu! I was going to wait until I lost 75lbs, but i was so excited i couldnt wait 4 more! i have my official progress pics, yes im in my under wear this time, prudes are gunna have to deal. lol

here is the front

front.jpg?t=1351375627

and the side

side.jpg?t=1351375671

and the back (I got a tattoo because i said I would get a new one when my neck hump dissipated :D)

back.jpg?t=1351375744

I play just dance 4 all the time and eat what ever i want as long as it fits in my intake. but I have learned alot these past 7 or so months and my eating habits have completely changed. look, i dont look greasy anymore :D

starting:
5'4
310lbs
waist: 46
bust:51
hips:64

current:
239lbs
waist:39
bust:40
hips:52

take care mfp, maddy OUT.

Replies

• madelonism
    Options
    edit
  • gargisingh
    gargisingh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wow! You broke the plateau! That is huge thing! Congratulations to you! + Your transformation is amazing too. You have earned this every bit! I am glad to sense your pride in your new lifestyle!
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    great job!!!! you look fabolous. What did u do? feel free to add me
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    they are showing up and you've done a great job! Keep up the good work! But, really a skeleton face??? Why, but why?? J/K - enjoy your triumphs as you see fit! :wink:
  • mtdubree
    Options
    Looking good! Keep it up! your face and skin appearance look so much healthier!
  • trizzell79
    trizzell79 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! You look great! :drinker:
  • madelonism
    Options
    they are showing up and you've done a great job! Keep up the good work! But, really a skeleton face??? Why, but why?? J/K - enjoy your triumphs as you see fit! :wink:

lol. its a new Orleans voodoo piece im working on. its going to have gems and flowers and tarot symbols and its going to be a big party on my back.
  • madelonism
    Options
    great job!!!! you look fabolous. What did u do? feel free to add me

I have done soooo many different things. we bought an eliptical, I dance and use that. eating - well ive done many different variations in calories. started with 1200 and then to 1500 then to 1750 then back down to 1530. its all trial and error.
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! You look amazing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I can really tell a difference in your face. Your smile is beautiful and I can so tell how proud you are of yourself. You have every right to be.
  • sondai143
    Options
    EXCELLENT JOB!!:happy: Keep up the good work!
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Looking forward to pics of another few pounds done bye-bye.
  • Davisc28
    Davisc28 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Love the new tatt!:glasses:
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    well done your doing fab :) Youve lost the rolls on your back and your tummy is trimming down nicely. Inspiring, glad you got off your plateau
  • threeohtwo
    threeohtwo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Bump for motivation!
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    haha Just Dance is what started me on my fitness kick too! lol. thats awesome! the side by side comparrisons are amaazing! great work! keep it up girl!
  • Lanaye912
    Lanaye912 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Definitely can see a difference in your face & body. You are doing a great job.Keep it up. Congratulations!!!!Love see & reading success stories from women who are around my height.
  • rickybluntjr
    rickybluntjr Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • Shaolin_Papa
    Options
    You set a great example! keep it up! :drinker:
  • weightnomore33
    weightnomore33 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Good for you I'm starting. You're an inspiration. Thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!