Back on MFP, looking for college-aged friends

Options
Hi guys! My name is Hilary. I used my fitness pal a little over a year ago. I was dieting and exercising heavily at the time, lost about 20 pounds. Then I went to college. I was on an anti-depressant that made me gain 50 lbs. I was more active than ever but admittedly not eating so well since my college only had one place t eat which was horrid. Anyways I'm back now and I'm in it for the long haul.

I transferred colleges so now I have better dining options but my old school was all female which made going to the gym a lot easier. I'm focusing on my diet mostly for right now since I don't have a lot of time to exercise and I'm too self-conscience to enter a gym full of buff men.

I'm twenty years old, female I'm a sophomore in college and I live in Virginia. I'm looking for friends with similar stats (preferably female) If you would like to know more about me read my profile or just ask!

Replies

• kiwiGirl23
    kiwiGirl23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Hilary, my name is Jen. I am 22, and from Minnesota. I'm not in school right now, but working full time to help my husband finish school. I'm new to this area (Saint Paul area) and don't have a network outside of work, where I am a manager and cant really make friends.
    If your interested in motivating together add me or send me a message :)
  • Jessicalynnelliott
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23 not in school but I am a teacher's assistant so I go to school everyday! I've dealt with a few medical setbacks in my weight loss journey. I am determined not to give up! Feel free to add me if you would like to.
  • annamika510
    annamika510 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Annette and i'm 20. In community college so i'm still at home :/ These past few months have been full of medical issues (like this week) which set me back with both food and working out. I so don't like going to the gym because of the guys who would stare and there is no way on earth I would join my guy friends who want me to come with (some of them creep me out so why would i go and be sweaty in front of them?) lol Add me if you'd like :D
  • Kris6344
    Kris6344 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm also in college looking for friends close to my age, male or female. A bonus would be if they're on the same time zone-- USA central time.
  • I'm in college, and from Virgina too! Feel free to add me. :) Anyone is welcome to.
  • SuccessCoachM
    Options
    I'm 19 and i'm starting Christ for the Nations Bible School this fall! :)
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hey, my name is Shayna. I'm 21 and an art major at Temple University. I'm super lucky to be in a dorm with a kitchen in my room and a gym next door. No, not next door to the dorm. Next door to my room. But of course it's always full of buff guys pumping iron and athletic girls on the treadmill. =_=;
  • triny21
    Options
    hi im trinidad im new here but im also in college. im a senior at cal state in san bernardino. i have been unsuccesful in my weight loss so i thought i should try something new, feel free to add me. male or female is ok.
  • FrauStorm
    FrauStorm Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am Sierra and I'm also from Minnesota :)
    I am college aged (19 next week) but am now currently in college.
    ...oh I guess I better get out of this, thread now :embarassed:
  • kaymarie78
    Options
    Always glad to offer support! I'm in grad school!
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 :)
  • bastgoddess7
    bastgoddess7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My name is Tina, from Massachusetts. I am 29 and in college. I started late LOL. I would be gald to join you on your journey on MFP. :)
  • holdon135
    Options
    Hey all! My name is CJ Brooks. I am currently a youth ministry major at a Christian college in IOWA. I am back on MFP and sometimes its a challenge to count calories and workouts and such. Would love accountability people and friends on here to encourage each other in our goals.

I am looking to lose about 20 lbs and have been now for a year. So I willing to bet with some help this time it will come off and stay off.

Please add me so we can help each other out. :)
    Have a great night
  • lustingforfitness
    Options
    My name is Holly, I'm 20 years old and I am working on getting my BSN at a nursing school in California. Feel free to add me! xoxo
  • kimleroy
    kimleroy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kim, and I'm a senior in college in Milwaukee WI. I'm 20 (only for one more day though!) and trying to lose 20 pounds still (I lost 12 already!). Feel free to add me!
  • deliriousepiphany
    Options
    Hey Everyone,
    My name is Gloria. I am a college student, studying psychology. always happy to lend support to anyone. add me
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Wow... For the first time ever, I feel like a cougar....
  • WeatherGirl88
    WeatherGirl88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey! :) I'm May. I'm an English major, and I've got a full time job working at a paper. I've got a bit of a weird living situation/ school situation this year, which hasn't been too much fun, and I'm actually trying to gain weight. But I'm still a good motivator and would love some motivating friends! :) Add me!
  • wackedoutpet13
    wackedoutpet13 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Ashley. I'm a third year college student. Feel free to add me. :)