New here, super motivated! But no friends?

Options
Hey everyone!

I'm kind of new here - I briefly did MFP about a year and a half ago but switched to a different thing with points or whatever. I wasn't feeling it, and was especially not feeling paying for it, and decided to rediscover MFP...love it!

I'm a 27 yo in Chicago, married and studying my MA. I take acting classes, love photography, have a weakness for pop culture and boy bands, and REALLY love makeup for some reason? I'm also getting into the Chicago Fire, slowly but surely. I'd love to find some people to be mutually motivational with!

Replies

• franke1260
    Options
    I live in the midwest, too. I'm from Minnesota. I've been with MFP for awhile now but haven't lost much weight. I'm being tested for a thyroid condition. Maybe that's the problem. Anyway, feel free to add me as a friend and good luck!
  • oualum26
    oualum26 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I also love boy bands! I'll add ya!
  • bastgoddess7
    bastgoddess7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm from Ma, and I am 29. I love 90's-2000's boy bands! :) I'll add you. Welcome to MFP!
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Studying for your MA?! You sure sound motivated, ha ha! I will happily add you! Best of luck with your fitness goals! You came to the right place for encouragement :-)
  • racataca
    racataca Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm from Ma, and I am 29. I love 90's-2000's boy bands! :) I'll add you. Welcome to MFP!

They make good workout music, right? haha

Thanks for the welcome!
  • racataca
    Options
    I live in the midwest, too. I'm from Minnesota. I've been with MFP for awhile now but haven't lost much weight. I'm being tested for a thyroid condition. Maybe that's the problem. Anyway, feel free to add me as a friend and good luck!

Added! I hope they figure out what's going on. :)
  • racataca
    Options
    I also love boy bands! I'll add ya!

Awesome!
  • racataca
    Options
    Studying for your MA?! You sure sound motivated, ha ha! I will happily add you! Best of luck with your fitness goals! You came to the right place for encouragement :-)

My stance on life is basically "the busier the better!" So the MA fits right in! :)

Everyone is really encouraging so far, so I'm excited to see how this pans out! I feel so much more comfortable than in past endeavors already!
  • zd04
    zd04 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    hey I'm 19, studying architecture and very serious about losing weight :wink:
    Feel free to add me
  • Pedropete123
    Options
    I'm from Manchester in the UK if you want to chat some time. Pedro x
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    old man here of 50 form Peoria, IL. I too enjoy Chicago Fire, wishing you the best of luck and feel free to add me as a friend...I'm motivated to helping others and continue my weight loss.
  • Dr_sparky
    Dr_sparky Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm studying for my PhD in the UK. Your in the best of company here, I love the great motivation and support that MFP encourages! Good luck with your weight loss goals. Always open to friend requests! :-)