Anyone out there have their last 5 or 6 pounds left!!!

Options
Hi my name is Ashley and I started myfitnesspal on march 9th 2012 and have lost a total of 27.3 pounds. I am 5'3 and used to weigh 153 pounds, my bmi was 27.1 that was overweight! My husband and I both decided it was time that we change our lifestyles and here we are. He's passed his goal of 47 pounds and I have 5.7 pounds left to go!!!! As of yesterday I am 125.7 and my bmi is 22.3!!! Anyone else celebrating!!

Replies

• tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Good for you for making the change, and congrats on your current loss!! As of this morning, I'm down to the last 5 pounds! :smile:
  • ashley101009
    Options
    Wahooo! Great job!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    On Friday I was down to my last 4 pounds (1.9kgs) but I've had a VERY decadent weekend away so I'm not looking forward to seeing the damage on the scales tomorrow but I was fun doing it! :)
  • Davelh1976
    Davelh1976 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congrats to your family. I have lost 113 and my wife has lost 40. It's awesome to have a spouse to support you in this. I really could not have done this without her.
  • ashley101009
    Options
    Agreed a friend of mine and my husbands support don't know what I would have done! Congrats to everyone and in one weekend it's impossible to gain a pound you would have had to eat 3000 calories over your goal if anything weigh yourself in a week due to sodium and holding water if you ate out a lot
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    Congratulations!

I have about 5-6 pounds left to go. So close!!
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I've spent the past losing then regaining over and over- the last 5 pounds..
    .I think my body likes to be 5 pounds heavier than I want it to be!
  • Macnibbler
    Macnibbler Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I didn't really have a weight goal, just to be happy when I look in the mirror. I have lost just over 20 pounds and have a bit more on my belly that I would like to get rid of. About 5 pounds I reckon all together. I haven't lost any weight for the last few months (although I haven't gained any either). One last push now to loose this last bit and then maintaining it shouldn't be a problem. I have cut out all sugar now instead of allowing dark chocolate and red wine as I found it was sneaking back in more and more! That and a few more walks a week :)

Well done everyone. loosing weight has made me feel much better in myself. My partner didn't do it with me which is a shame as he probably has a couple of stone that he could do without. I just hope that I may inspire him...
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i have a good 4 lbs left to lose. my initial goal i met back in Sept and then started to gain 3 lbs back. so it made me re think my goal, when i gained those 3 lbs this month i wasn't feeling good about it, it wasn't in my wiggle room factor... so i re assessed my goal another 3 lbs lighter from my main ultimate goal so that way if i put on a few lbs at TOM or what ever i will be happy as i will still be under or around my goal, comfortably! so 4 lbs to go, hope i can get there by the end of the year....
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    So excited for you Ash!!!!!! <3
  • ashley101009
    Options
    Thanks ky I couldn't have done it without you just a lol stubborn weight left! Lol
  • krickeyuu
    krickeyuu Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I have 3lbs to go. Lost 21 since January and 15 on MFP. I should be at goal by my one year anniversary-January 16. Lost about 7% body fat. I am glad your Hubby si doing it too. I can't convince mine to get serious.