71lbs down (side by side PICS)

Options

Replies

• tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You have done a fabulous job, well done, your efforts are so worthwhile, loving the reward tattoo!
  • yorkiemom0820
    yorkiemom0820 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    YOU HAVE DOES AN AMAZING JOB! CONGRATS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS!!:flowerforyou:
  • losing2gain4me
    Options
    You look amazing!! It's also very inspiring to see someone who is close to my height and starting weight to have such great progress. Keep it up girl!!
  • Dianna00001
    Options
    HI!!!!! SO Proud of U and How far u have come.... An though I am an old foogie!!!!! I think it was not only BRAVE of you to share your pics I think you will help others as well on this journey.....Have a Blessed and Safe WEEK........:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job! Keep up the great work and a big CONGRATS to you!!! :drinker:
  • smag57
    smag57 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good for u! Great job u should be extremely proud.
  • LMick1986
    LMick1986 Posts: 431
    Options
    I like your tattoo goal!! Hahah! That's one of my goals too....but moreso just to feel confident showing mine off. I have one down my whole side.

Way to go on your journey so far!!
  • CacophonyJen
    Options
    Congratulations! You should be so proud of yourself! Keep up the great work!
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Bravo! Thanks for sharing your story. Seeing your success tells me I can do it, too! :happy:
  • SarahSosi
    SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    awesome job! looking great!
  • love0929
    Options
    WOW! What you did is amazing! I admire you so much. I've only los 17 lbs. and I still have a long way to go, but people like you keep me going.
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Omg, you look awesome!

Your smile tells it all, from an upside down smiley to a radiant smile in 71 pounds.

I've just come off a plateau as well, it was SO frustrating!! Glad you've succeded.

Add me as a friend if you'd like me to be on your support team, we're all in this together!
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    great job! Be proud of your accomplishment!
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    awesome, awesome, awesome! and how is it you managed to fit NICE bras? i have big boobs, and i can never find pretty ones. ;)

I used to be a 46 DDD and I got all my bras at cacique/lane bryant (frikin EXPENSIVE) and now I am a 40D (DD for push ups) and I still go to cacique but also torrid and walmart. lots of walmart. thats where i got the leopard one. but im trying not to get the spendy ones right now because I lose upperbody fat the fastest.
  • janaq2003
    janaq2003 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Keep it up!
  • nazish17
    nazish17 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    wow!!

Such an inspiration!
  • twingirlsmommy
    twingirlsmommy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!!
  • jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep it up!
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ginandchocolate
    ginandchocolate Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!