55 Pounds Down! With Pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Thats a great story. Im so pleased you decided to think of your unborn child as many dont! Your doing fabulous so far and im sure you'll be at your goal weight in time plus your looking great. Congrats on ovulating ha ha never thought id say that

Yeah I never thought I would receive congratulations on a bodily function lol

I think that being a mom starts before the baby comes out. For most, it starts with the positive pregnancy test. For me, it started March 2012 when I made the decision and started taking the steps to make it happen. It sucks to be 23 and have to even worry about taking steps to get pregnant (most of my friends had it accidentally happen by now!) but maybe more people should have to do it this way.
  • womanwithamission
    womanwithamission Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great job! You will be a wonderful mother! already just by working so hard to get healthy and preparing for a healthy pregnancy is the best gift you can give. I wish you the best of luck on your journey
  • juliette28
    Options
    Congratulations on your success, and keep up the great work! You look adorable in today''s pictures! And best of luck with your baby plans! :flowerforyou:
  • janaq2003
    janaq2003 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow! All that hard work is paying off!
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!! keep it up girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!