8 months of MFP and Chalene Johnson...

Options
Kenzieb07
Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
Last night I posted my ChaLEAN Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid results (which I did for the past 4 months), but when I put my day 1 (February 16 2012) pictures, from before my first round of Turbo Fire, next to yesterday's, I was SHOCKED. I can't believe I was that person in the before pictures! .. or maybe I just can't believe that I've gotten to where I am in the after!
YAY!!

day1now3.jpg

Day1now2.jpg

Day1now.jpg

I've lost a total of 12.6 pounds and 5% body fat and have completely changed my life -- I am so much happier now!!

Replies

• VeganZombie13
    Options
    look amazing.
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    amazing change you look so fit!
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Welll done!! I dont think there was anything wrong with your figure in the first place lol
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! WTG!
  • Chgosportsgal
    Options
    I'll be posting my before and afters soon !! Turbo Fire rocks, and I start Insanity on Monday. You look great..awesome job girl !!
  • jnp96
    jnp96 Posts: 163
    Options
    I need to try that Turbo Fire. If you get results like the one you posted.
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    Thanks so much!!!!
    It wasn't just Turbo Fire, although that's what I used for my cardio for the past 8 months... the past 4 I've been doing ChaLEAN Extreme too which is strength training as well! BUT, my Turbo Fire progress was pretty awesome too... I lost a lot of the chub during that program!

All your comments are so appreciated, thank you!!
  • jily310
    jily310 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, so toned!
  • meg516
    meg516 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    amazing! good job! you look great!
  • amyowens08
    amyowens08 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    SO awesome!!!
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Eeps! I am doing those two programs right now and am more motivated by your progress! Can't wait for my turn! Great job!
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    Eeps! I am doing those two programs right now and am more motivated by your progress! Can't wait for my turn! Great job!

Thanks so much! I was just telling my husband that not so long ago I was finding people on here to inspire me with their results from these programs... I'm happy to now be inspiring others (although I still look to others for inspiration as well!!!). Your turn is right around the corner -- great job starting the programs, that's the hardest part!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good job!
  • jnp96
    jnp96 Posts: 163
    Options
    I really want to try those programs. I did Power 90 and really saw results & I've tried all kinds of programs. My biggest problem is my thighs. Are these programs good for those? Also, what kind of diet did you follow while doing these programs?
  • twingirlsmommy
    twingirlsmommy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!!
  • InPieces3
    InPieces3 Posts: 215
    Options
    Huge difference! You look fantastic! Great job!
  • conure2
    conure2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Impressive Transformation! Congratulations!
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    You look awesome
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    I really want to try those programs. I did Power 90 and really saw results & I've tried all kinds of programs. My biggest problem is my thighs. Are these programs good for those? Also, what kind of diet did you follow while doing these programs?

They're both really great for the thighs and butt... that's where most of my weight loss happened! ChaLEAN Extreme really toned my thighs, but Turbo Fire helped get rid of the layer of fat over them! I swear by both programs... just can't get enough Chalene Johnson =) Shoot me an email if you have questions, I'd love to help!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!