Need Friends For Encouragement and advice.

Options
Hi. My name is Moneika. This is my second weight loss attempt this year and I really want to be successful this time. The first time, I tried to do it by myself and I lost motivation after the first month. I'm ready for a lifestyle change, a new body and better health so I can be around for my son in the future. Please add me so we can encourage each other. I would appreciate any help that I can get. Thanks.

Replies

• gloria63
    gloria63 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    HI I'm Gloria. Welcome!!! To get my weight loss started, I went on a 10 day liquid diet. Soups, juice, sugar free popsicle pops, sugar free pudding, etc, etc......The first few days are tough but after 10 days I lost 9 lbs. After that I portioned my meals and snacks. I still go back to the liquid diet once a month. Good luck! Add me as a friend. Good luck!
  • I'm would love you add you as a friend. I update my food tracker once a night and have put myself on a 1250 calorie a day lifestyle change. I've set a very high bar of 100lbs by Labour Day for myself (a month before my wedding). I'm trying very very hard and have set up a blog for myself so I become accountable to my bridal party. It's only been a week and I'm already down 4.4lbs.:smile:
  • Jodway73
    Jodway73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new to MyFitness Pal and just finished the HCG drops and have lost a total of 32 lbs in 45 days. I am hoping I can keep up with my calories consumed on this site so that I don't slide backwards and start gaining weight back as I adjust to Phase 3 of the protocol. Looking forward to making some friends on here so we can keep each other motivated :smile: