New on this site and looking for friends

Options
Hi,

I'm just getting to know this app. Very interesting. I'm sure it will help me reach my goal. I would really like to have the opportunity to converse with members, feel free to give advice.

looking forward to meet you.

Replies

• SueB6159
    Options
    Hi, I just joined this site too. I am also loooking to meet motivational buddies. I have set a goal of 22 lbs to lose. My biggest problem is eating after supper!
  • endjourney
    Options
    hi i have just joined as well anything i can say to help or give motivation or just a chat get in touch
  • drchu
    drchu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I joined this site yesterday but we can be buddies. F.R. sent.
  • catjan
    catjan Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi I joined 3 weeks ago..... so far so good!

I'm happy for any friend requests

Wishing you all healthy happy success
    Jx
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    you can all feel free to add me if you want Ive been on for a while now
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I have been on this site quite awhile but need to get back at using it. It is a great tool. Looking for some friends on here that will be active and willing to kick my butt and me kick theirs. :) lol. Add me if you if you want. Thanks!
  • zonbilou
    zonbilou Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me, Ive started in the last ten days...the support we all give each other is invaluabe
  • roxalexa
    Options
    Hi there I am also new and I am hoping to find a lot of help from other users. I need to stay engaged in order to stay on track haha!!
  • nazish17
    nazish17 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    im new too (:

in need of freinds for support and to support (:

and freind requests welcome.:flowerforyou:
  • Rochelle_Burroughs
    Rochelle_Burroughs Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am getting married in June and need to shed some weight! It feels like it has just crept up on me. I like work long hours and just grab food on the go that has done me no favours a all! How are you finding MFP?
    I joined weight watchers but only online as the groups had always finished before I had got home from work but I feel that by talking with people on MFP will spur me on to achieve my weight loss goal!
    Rochelle x
  • kuzurichan
    Options
    I've been here for a few months - feel free to add me, and if you have any questions or need help, I'm always there to help! :)
  • rockerbaby2003
    rockerbaby2003 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I been a member for awhile. Looking for some supportive friends to continue on this journey with me.