30day shred level 2

Options
sana66
sana66 Posts: 54 Member
hey guys im loosing motivation to carry on with the 30ds, so was wondering if any1 was at the same stage as i am so that we can motivate each other and report bak after we'd done the workout...i started level 2 yesterday...today i will hopefully do level 2 day 2...is any1 at this point? please join in...:)

Replies

• zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm level 1 day 2 - so behind by exactly one level - but I'd still be able to help keep you motivated (if you did the same for me!!)
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Im in level 3 day 5 but u can add me! :)
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1 day 4
  • LadyVeng3ance
    LadyVeng3ance Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Level 3, day 3 here!

Just go look at the before and after pictures! Remember why you started working out.. Think about how pissed you will be in two weeks if you quit doing the shred today, in two weeks you will regret quitting because in two weeks you would be done with it!

Keep going girl! You know you can do it.
  • sistar_diltz
    Options
    What is the 30 day shed?
  • szonjakun
    szonjakun Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I hope you'll be able to finish it! :)
    30DS is a great workout! It's definitely worth doing, but I found level 2 the hardest and I was literally suffering through it, when I did 30DS for the first time. Once you are done with level 2, I think you'll find level 3 to be better and more fun, though not easy at all.

Hope you'll find someone that keeps you motivated enought to get through with it!
  • LadyVeng3ance
    LadyVeng3ance Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    What is the 30 day shed?

Its a workout program that goes over 30 days! It has shown some amazing results for alot of people on here! :) (Jillian Michaels- 30 day shred)
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I did level 2 last week
  • Toya2xcel
    Toya2xcel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am doing Level 2, today will be day 6! I took a break yesterday and the day before because my knees and shins were killing me! I am gonna get back to it today though!
  • sofievb
    sofievb Posts: 54
    Options
    look for the 30 day shred - holiday shredders group! we're at about the same point as you are :)
  • bacmmiracle
    Options
    I start level two on Tuesday!
  • TashaLou29
    TashaLou29 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I attempted to do my level 2 day2 yesterday but my 2 year old decided she didn't want to nap so she did it with me but she kept wanting to take my weights and set on my belly while I did abs lol. So I'm counting today as day two. I think level 2 is more fun then level one. :)
  • MrsValentine
    MrsValentine Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2 day 2. I wanted to give up more than once. I'm doing it everyday and love how stronger my body has become. I Can't wait to see our results.
  • twingirlsmommy
    twingirlsmommy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start November 1st . . . I will be super awesome looking for xmas!! My husband is super supportive!!
  • cindyk76
    cindyk76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm Starting level 2 on Wednesday. Honestly, I'm getting bored with level one...I can repeat everything she says now word for word. When it comes to the punches, I pretend I'm punching Jillian now haha
  • sin485
    sin485 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    hey guys im loosing motivation to carry on with the 30ds, so was wondering if any1 was at the same stage as i am so that we can motivate each other and report bak after we'd done the workout...i started level 2 yesterday...today i will hopefully do level 2 day 2...is any1 at this point? please join in...:)

i am at level 2 and im on day 7. it was really hard the first 2 or 3 days but you get used to it. mind you i do still have to do a lot of the versions modified!
  • sana66
    sana66 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    hey every1...thank u so much fo the support n all the adds! i managed to day L2d2 jus nw n boi is it hard! but it was slightly easier than yday!!:)...i stiil cnt do the last abs wrkout in plank position so i jus do normal crunches..hw dd u all get on with th 30ds tday? xx
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I have all of Jillian Michael's DVDs and rotate them out each day. Level 2 of 30 day shred is BY FAR the hardest one - level 1 and level 3 aren't nearly as difficult.

The other most difficult one for me is level 2 of Six Week Six Pack. I feel like I want to die when I'm done...
  • petitewonder
    Options
    I'm on level 3 day 7. I felt discouraged on level 2 because i saw no changes in my body. Level 3 rocks, in the past week alone i lost 2lbs, 1 inch from my waist and i feel soo much stronger. Please don't give up yet!
  • leilaa84
    leilaa84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just finished 30 days shred yesterday and I really felt I accomplished something. And lost 9 inches so def worthwhile. I didn't like level 2, there were too many planks and I found it a lot harder BUT level 2 and level 3 is where I've started to notice toning on my abs and i'm a size 14 so not skinny. It is hard but I found if i did it as soon as I got up then I felt good for the rest of the day!

I'm starting ripped in 30 tomorrow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!