Exercise videos for morbidly obese with joint pain

Options
I would appreciate any title recommendations of videos that would be appropriate for me. I have a lot of knee and ankle pain that make a lot of videos rather out of my league for right now.

I got a couple Leslie Sansone to try, that sort of thing seems to be about the correct type of speed for me.

Any other titles that might be similar?

I am trying to line up a variety for days when the weather is too poor to be outside. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• yeshualovesme
    yeshualovesme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi! My mom does the Leslie videos - loves them. I did them when I was recovering from an illness and couldn't do high intensity stuff. I still sweat! Also, she has a walk club online for very inexpensive - you can watch her videos on the site. Very cool and keeps you from getting bored. Also, I have an old VHS Sweatin' to the Oldies. I know, I know... but the kids ask for us all to do it now and then and it's really fun and not too hard. Hope this helped :D
  • keepersmom8
    Options
    I use a few of Leslie Sansone's walking workouts on days when I want to burn a ton of calories with low impact. I like the fact that you can tailor the intensity and the length of the workout.