Another step closer to what ive dreamed of

Options
Just wanted to post up a little update about 3 months ago i was hoping to start getting abs...now im closer to how i was hoping to start looking. I am leveling out now to start bulking soon but first id like to live the lean life for a while as i have never ever been thin :).

This is the start of my progress 230ish lbs :(

45982_1565571937223_7291053_n.jpg

About 5 months later...down to 172 lbs

aug18.jpg

2.5 months later today at 159 lbs

oct28158lbs.jpg

oct28.jpg

My advice to anyone looking for it....dont quit and dont avoid foods just learn to track macros and hit your protein and fats and push hard :)

About the end of august or start of sept at 172 lbs i felt like i wanted to stop....i felt id never have abs and i may just not have a body that could have them... however with friends on here pushing me and helping me feel better about myself i kept pushing and i want to thank them all and never been so happy with my body ( which is a huge step for me)

So if you want to add me please feel free and if you want to talk im here as well i like learning and sharing what i do know :)

Replies

• MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    img, not IMG!
  • savageman69
    savageman69 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    img, not IMG!
    Ahh yes dumb message board lol all the other 10 im on never have this problem lol
  • Fitfaery
    Fitfaery Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Brilliant work and gorgeous freckles too ;) x
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    we"ve only been friends for a ferw months on here i think. but ur progress is steady and ur pics are showing it! i think i need to take some good advice from you!
  • VeganVamp
    Options
    Amazing work hun !
  • savageman69
    Options
    Brilliant work and gorgeous freckles too ;) x

Lol thank you :flowerforyou:
  • savageman69
    Options
    we"ve only been friends for a ferw months on here i think. but ur progress is steady and ur pics are showing it! i think i need to take some good advice from you!
    Thanks girl you have done amazing as well anything youd like to talk about you know how to get a hold of me...your drive has helped me stay on track :)
  • savageman69
    Options
    Amazing work hun !

Thank you...just goes to show anything is possible :)
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You have good reason to be proud :wink:
  • savageman69
    Options
    Awesome job! You have good reason to be proud :wink:
    Thank you :) .... we all do really tho, seeing were all here making an effort
  • FluffyNoMore26
    FluffyNoMore26 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I will have to show your pics to my husband as soon as I get home. He has about your build and only weighs a little more than you did at your start now. Thanks for the insperational pictures!! And Awesome job congrats!
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    & the hard work is paying off - you look great :p
  • xxbookwormbabexx
    xxbookwormbabexx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I love your freckles!! You look great :)
  • savageman69
    Options
    I will have to show your pics to my husband as soon as I get home. He has about your build and only weighs a little more than you did at your start now. Thanks for the insperational pictures!! And Awesome job congrats!
    Thank you for the very kind words...if your husband needs any help im glad to help if i can.
  • savageman69
    Options
    & the hard work is paying off - you look great :p
    Thank you very much :)
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Looking good...keep up the great work!
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Nice job. You look great.
  • savageman69
    Options
    I love your freckles!! You look great :)
    Thank you :) .... Glad you like them im not as fond lol
  • savageman69
    Options
    You guys are great thanks for all the positive comments it means the world to me.....i just hope people feel more drive to wanna keep going from this is all
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Great post! I'd LOVE to weigh what you weigh now, lol....dammit. :wink: :bigsmile: I know I CAN get to 155...but it's SOOOO slow going...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!