Old member, need new friends!

Options
Hey all, I've been around a long time on this website but I feel like I need some new motivation. Need some new energized spirit from some great people! I hate fad diets and extreme exercise that just leads to binges and apathy. So please don't add me if you're under 1300 calories a day because I'm treating this as a lifestyle, not a diet. I prefer women as friends :) please add me!

Replies

• Rogue_Minx
    Rogue_Minx Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi there! It's nice to see someone around my age on here!

I eat around 1300 calories a day but I don't always reach that mark. It isn't a fad diet or anything, I'm just not hungry sometimes and I won't force myself to eat more for no reason. I exercise four times a week and lift often.

This is a lifestyle change for me as well. I've come a long way from where I was in the beginning. I used to be 190 pounds and now I'm 155. Still 20 pounds to go! Add me if you'd like!
  • AngelaCodeBlu
    Options
    Hey I am new on myfitnesspal and I am at 1220 calories a day. I am also not on a diet but I have recently had weightloss surgery so I literally can't eat much anymore. I started at 262 before surgery and now I am down to 191. My goal weight is 145-150 and I really need motivation as well. I have an extremely busy schedule and a daughter and I really am finding it hard to find time to work out and exercise. Add me as a friend if you'd like (I don't have any yet lol) maybe we can encourage each other!
  • Thick2Fit1991
    Options
    I think I am at 1350, but that is just what they put me at here on MFP. I like to eat, but I know I need to make healthier decisions and exercise is key! So here here to that. I don't believe in extreme exercise or fad diets, or starving yourself because like I said I like to eat!! :) feel free to add me
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I run 1480 without exercise and average 1500. Add me if you have your diary open to your friends. Sharing menu ideas keeps me motivated.