Success..ish story. 46lbs gone so far

Options
I've struggled with my weight for ages. Growing up, I was often ridiculed and taunted and as of January, 2012, I decided I was going to change myself. I weighed in at a whopping 250 in January and I am now currently 204. Through calorie counting, cardio, and strength training, I have lost 46 pounds. I still have 54 more to go, however. No, I'm not my ideal weight, but I have so much more stamina. I feel so much more revitalized and energized. Starting my weight loss journey is the best thing I could have done to myself and you should feel this good too, no matter what the situation, be it weight, appearance, etc. You are as strong as you WANT to be. Don't give up and love yourself! And I start swim team Wednesday c:

Before:
347xlya.jpg

During:
f2ja54.jpg
and
35jfn2g.jpg

Current:
34rzy4p.jpg

Replies

• pattydi
    pattydi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Awsome inspiration! You look like such a fun loving person too! Great progress! keep it up! Love Love Love the darling dimples and smile!
  • dorilou1969
    Options
    awesome! you are looking great!
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    :'D
    Thank you all so much <3
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    you're doing great!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Yours is a true success story! Glad to see you enjoying it! Keep it up!
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    What a great story you have! Keep up all your hard work. It's totally paying off from those pics!
  • margojr4
    margojr4 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    You're AMAZING! WTG!! Keep up the hard work! :flowerforyou:
  • mkzara
    mkzara Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You have lost a tremendous amount of weight and you are not a success-ish story, you are a success story. You look fantastic.
  • kassiebby1124
    Options
    Thank you all so much. it makes me so happy.
  • hattie2833
    Options
    Good for you! You are a beautiful person with so much to live for. Congratulations on your success.
  • kassiebby1124
    Options
    Good for you! You are a beautiful person with so much to live for. Congratulations on your success.
    <3 Thank you very much
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I love you Kassie! Congratulations on all of your HARDWORK! Please remember the sweetness of this as you battle it out. You know it's tough and YOU are your own reward. You are an inspiring young woman, I'm really proud of you.

:heart:
  • RockingRoxie
    Options
    Congratulations ......keep at it ...SUCCESS is yours
  • ines25
    ines25 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    U r looking great and u should be proud of yourself and keep u the good work and get ready because life is about to get a whole lot better lol
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you. It seems like your self esteem is getting better with each pound that you use
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Amazing progress!!
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Well done! You have done a wonderful job! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    This isn't successish. This is success! Own it! You earned results through herd work and persistence. You are an inspiration!

Please update us on your continued success!
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    You are adorable!
  • kachochan
    Options
    And you call THIS "success...ish"?
    No, that is a REAL success!
    46 pounds is a lot. And you did it. You look great and I bet you feel great. And look at your legs, your legs are awesome ;)

Good work! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!