Walking Dead Fans!!!!

Options
MsNewBooty83
MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
im so jacked for tonights show i can hardly contain my excitment! lol.
i cant wait to see more of whats happening with Andrea especailly!
also hoping to find out who was watching Carol from behind the bushes!!!
totally psyched!
lori is a dumbass and quickly becomming an annoyance to me.
Carl Jrs chacter is getting more and more interesting, hes a real upcomming major player in protecting the group i think.
im stil lthinking these ppl were dumb ases to put Hershal in the line of fire, they need him more than anyone.
Rick is kicking *kitten* and takin names, i love how he's manned up now! perfect!
whats ur thoughts?
ill def be comming back here after tonights episode to discuss!
xo

Replies

• MsNewBooty83
    Options
    yooohooo! i know ur out there! lol
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan but I have missed most of this season so I'll probably be lost when it comes on tonight, I usually work Sunday nights but am off tonight and next Sunday night. What ever will I do with myself??? Oh Duh! Watch walking dead :P
  • MsNewBooty83
    Options
    im just rewatching them take out all those zombies in the season opener! friggin awesome!
  • MsNewBooty83
    Options
    I'm a huge fan but I have missed most of this season so I'll probably be lost when it comes on tonight, I usually work Sunday nights but am off tonight and next Sunday night. What ever will I do with myself??? Oh Duh! Watch walking dead :P

well, i dont know how this show is doing so well with only 2 of us as fans, but ah well! lol
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I love the show!! I have seasons 1 and 2 on DVD and am so excited for tonights show!!
  • MsNewBooty83
    Options
    I love the show!! I have seasons 1 and 2 on DVD and am so excited for tonights show!!

awesome!!!
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I've read the comics so I know most of what's going to happen. I'm kind of upset they won't be going the same route with the prison. Kind of upset because it was probably one of the hardest things I had to read, just over the top violent. But felt it was necessary to really bring out the characteristics in each person.

I'm still stoked though. I love the Walking Dead.

Today I think they'll introduce a new character that most of you will hate. :smile:
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I love the ricktatorship. >:) I also hope Daryl doesn't go back with his brother or turns bad or w.e.. i love him >:) he is a bamf <3!!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    also hoping to find out who was watching Carol from behind the bushes!!!

What?! Dangit, I need to stop playing on MFP when WD is on. Priorities....
    lori is a dumbass and quickly becomming an annoyance to me.

I wouldn't be upset if a zombie ate her.
  • Bunski
    Bunski Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've read the comics so I know most of what's going to happen. I'm kind of upset they won't be going the same route with the prison. Kind of upset because it was probably one of the hardest things I had to read, just over the top violent. But felt it was necessary to really bring out the characteristics in each person.

Today I think they'll introduce a new character that most of you will hate. :smile:

I think they are careful to not follow the comics exactly, so people who have read them don't necessarily know what happens in the TV series. It would be a pretty boring show if they followed the story line of the comics and didn't take any creative license. (boring in the sense that there would be no mystery or suspense in store for any of it...)

I'm looking forward to/dreading Merle coming back!! anyone else?
  • MsNewBooty83
    Options
    I love the ricktatorship. >:) I also hope Daryl doesn't go back with his brother or turns bad or w.e.. i love him >:) he is a bamf <3!!

i think thats where Carols secret lil love for him will pull him back in! lol
    i havent read the comics, im just guessing, lol
  • MsNewBooty83
    Options

OOoooooOooh really?!
  • onepillarofsalt
    onepillarofsalt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    The Governor!

I'm really loving Daryl's shift towards being a more dedicated member of the group. Why Herschel was in that group and open to attack is beyond me - though, I guess it was easier (or at least, different) than what happened in the books.

I like that they diverge from the books in a many worlds theory kind of way. Keeps readers on their toes!

I know we're supposed to be irked by Lori, but I'm really not. Her son is growing up in a friggin' scary time and in a way that you know she wouldn't have wished on him, her pregnancy must be terrifying (though, how it took 40 weeks for her to bring up the fact that if its stillborn, it could eat her from the inside out I'll never know - that was my first thought when the pregnancy was announced!).

Was there something the end of last season that explains the distance between her and Rick that I'm not remembering? Any catalyst that pushed the tension over the edge?
  • ambiedawnz
    ambiedawnz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan!!!! I'm excited for tonight too :)
    Almost tiiiiime!!!!!!! Eeeeek!
  • Bunski
    Bunski Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    The Governor!

I'm really loving Daryl's shift towards being a more dedicated member of the group. Why Herschel was in that group and open to attack is beyond me - though, I guess it was easier (or at least, different) than what happened in the books.

I like that they diverge from the books in a many worlds theory kind of way. Keeps readers on their toes!

I know we're supposed to be irked by Lori, but I'm really not. Her son is growing up in a friggin' scary time and in a way that you know she wouldn't have wished on him, her pregnancy must be terrifying (though, how it took 40 weeks for her to bring up the fact that if its stillborn, it could eat her from the inside out I'll never know - that was my first thought when the pregnancy was announced!).

Was there something the end of last season that explains the distance between her and Rick that I'm not remembering? Any catalyst that pushed the tension over the edge?

I don't understand how a baby can eat anyone from the inside out though!! They have no teeth, maybe fingernails? and idk, babies are pretty weak. I don't know- maybe I'm too logical about it, lol!

And re: a catalyst that pushes the tension over the edge- Lori totally played Rick and Shane against each other, leading Shane on to the point of thinking he could have her and the "perfect" family if he just got Rick out of the picture. That forced Rick's hand so he had to kill Shane, and he has finally caught on to the mind games she played, hence his (justifiable!) anger towards her
  • Chris_2013
    Chris_2013 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great show! Loving this season so far!
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options

I think they are careful to not follow the comics exactly, so people who have read them don't necessarily know what happens in the TV series. It would be a pretty boring show if they followed the story line of the comics and didn't take any creative license. (boring in the sense that there would be no mystery or suspense in store for any of it...)

I'm looking forward to/dreading Merle coming back!! anyone else?

Yes and no.

Some story lines(the spanish gangbanger episodes, Daryl, etc.) were great, but some of the characters and scenes they completely neutered with the show. Carl, Andrea, Lori, T-Dog. The entire first half of the second season was just a waste of time. No one gave two ****s about the little girl. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

I still love the show though, just my opinion on some of the things the directors/writers did that I disagreed with.
  • MsNewBooty83
    Options
    well, that was pretty decent :D lol
    merle is such a snakey mo fo, but theres something else there, i dunno.
    the govenor....wow, lol. i dont know how i feel about him, at least until i saw the heads in the tanks?! wtf?!
    hes like the henry the 8th of the zombie apocolypse i think!
  • ambiedawnz
    ambiedawnz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Danggggg! WTH is up with this governor dude, not cool! Looking forward to next Sunday already lol.
  • onepillarofsalt
    onepillarofsalt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how a baby can eat anyone from the inside out though!! They have no teeth, maybe fingernails? and idk, babies are pretty weak. I don't know- maybe I'm too logical about it, lol!

And re: a catalyst that pushes the tension over the edge- Lori totally played Rick and Shane against each other, leading Shane on to the point of thinking he could have her and the "perfect" family if he just got Rick out of the picture. That forced Rick's hand so he had to kill Shane, and he has finally caught on to the mind games she played, hence his (justifiable!) anger towards her

I don't understand how heads can live without hearts pumping blood to them, but it happens. ;)

Maybe I need to rewatch the end of season 2, or maybe I slept through it. I remember bits of that, but not all of it. Must rewatch.

I liked The Governor. I know he's a super bad guy but man. He was pretty and had organized people and had a clean town. Totally taping into my baser instincts here (survival, survival, survival) and my need for things to be organized and clean, but yum.