I need MFP friends!

Options
I started this MFP journey a couple months ago did well on it. Thenn went on vacation back home to northern Illinois and my fitness/diet regime when wacko :noway: so I stopped for a little while. But! I am back at it full circle and I need motivational friends since I am lame and only have 2 MFP friends! :(:brokenheart:

Replies

• goffley3
    goffley3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I need help and support to, looking forward to it!!

Friend request sent!!
  • deedoll76
    deedoll76 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need help too with nearly 100 pounds to lose. Sent request.
  • 1917Ashley
    1917Ashley Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! And I will be here for supporting as well!! :D
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I'm from NC too.
  • mleparton
    Options
    That's ok I just signed up yesterday and don't have any friends yet! :) Add me too please!
  • Natadance11
    Options
    Hey! I'm new so I'm still trying to figure things out :p
    Add me!! :)
  • WolfPackFan13
    WolfPackFan13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Cool! I sent you a request. I'm from NC too!
  • bastgoddess7
    bastgoddess7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I will gladly befriend you in this journey! :) I have 60lbs to lose.
  • Mandypt
    Mandypt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Everybody!
  • sweetie_pi88
    sweetie_pi88 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log daily (on day 97 as of today) and have an open diary. I'm 24, from Missouri and still have 20+ lbs to go.
  • dpiech
    dpiech Posts: 2
    Options
    I would love to provide whatever support and motivation I can! I'm 3 months into my journey and have lost 8 of my 12 lb weight loss goal. Having smoked for 30 years and now quit, I knew I had to do something to restore my health and am loving the new me! I will send a friend request and hopefully we can support each other on this journey!
  • RunionX4
    RunionX4 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I live in Western KY and have about 50 lbs to lose and have only been on here since Oct. 16th. I have a few friends on here but always in need of more friends and motivation. Anyone can add me if they would like. Good luck to you all!
  • Nnekia
    Nnekia Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey! I've been here before. Lost 38 lbs, felt great and had a complex where i thought since i lost weight I could do/ not do and eat what i wanted. Now that I'm over that I'm back up 20 lbssad and starting over with a new motivation. I know, that for this to work i need friends to keep motivating me and to be held accountable for what i'm doing. So if anyone needs friends, or if you're willing to be mine please send a requestsmile
  • tonya0587
    Options
    everyone feel free to add me!
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    so do I i'd love to have some new friends! feel free to add me too!
  • JennaL890
    Options
    Same here! I am always looking for new friends on here to provide support to/ be supported by!:)
  • Actuate16
    Actuate16 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have about 30 pounds to go and could really use some support along the way. Of course I am happy to give the support back. Please feel free to friend me.
  • Amyloumartin
    Options
    I need all the motivation I can find!