SOUL

Options
I heard this today and thought it was a good question to start share.

And the question is ...

What are you doing to feel your SOUL?

Sometimes its easy to forget life is so much more when we are busy, stressed, frusterated, or focused on one thing and not the big picture.

Hope everyone has a beautiful day!

Replies

• angel_eyes17
    angel_eyes17 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Beautiful and very timely for me.

The Eucharist (I'm Catholic) :smile: and prayer definitely nourish my soul. But I am totally missing the bigger picture right now.

Thank you for posting this.

God bless you!
  • monica1515
    Options
    Beautiful and very timely for me.

The Eucharist (I'm Catholic) :smile: and prayer definitely nourish my soul. But I am totally missing the bigger picture right now.

Thank you for posting this.

God bless you!

I'm so glad it re-focused you! It did the same for me when I heard it as well. I had a "duh" moment.
    God Bless you :)
  • Nanalmw
    Nanalmw Posts: 15
    Options
    I agree with you! The duh moment was there for me yesterday as well. I have been dealing with a very delicate situation with a family member since last October that has me focusing on how much I am going to loose. But then when I read your comment yesterday, I started looking at it diferently...Always look at the positive and NEVER the negative! I was feeding my soul the same "junk food" that I have been feeding my body! What a wake up call for both the body and soul!! Thank you soo very much!

May the Lord richly bless you today! :flowerforyou:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    bump - I'll post more tomorrow. Thanks for posting this!