Hello MFP Users!

Options
Hello Everyone!!

I'm new to MFP and so excited to begin my journey as well as help others with anything I can! I've heard so much about this website and can't wait to finally start!

Soooo.....please feel free to add me! :)
Thanks guys!

P.S I'm still trying to figure out how things work so if you have any tips on anything, please do share!! Thanks again :happy:

Replies

• clicker_70
    Options
    Welcome aboard! This is a great website, but warning.......it's addictive! ;) My dietician recommended this website for me. That was about 5 weeks and 16 lbs ago. Stick with it!
  • yorkiemom0820
    yorkiemom0820 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on here since Sept. I have lost 14 pds and go back to the Dr. Wed. Hoping I have lost more! I really enjoy this site and I learn from others on this journey! Fill free to add me if you want. Good luck on your journey!:flowerforyou:
  • avsingleton
    avsingleton Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome! if u are serious about losing weight and staying fit u've come to the right place. u'll get great advice and excellent encouragement. happy fitness!!
  • koosh007
    Options
    I'm new to this and need some motivation-add me if you'd like!
  • meggolego
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It's awesome and yes, addicting (in the best way!) :)
    Good luck with your goals!

Feel free to friend me!
  • Natadance11
    Options
    Wow! Thank you all soo much!
    I can already tell that this website is extremely sympathetic and just a great source over all!
    Sounds just perfect for me!
    Thank you all again!!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Hey hey and welcome to the gang,

Lots of people to support you to get to your goal and if you fall off the wagon half way through they'll help you get back on. Started end of August and well yeah addictive it is.

I'm happy to be added, I'll talk to anyone even myself sometimes lol