AMBER ALERT-Gary, IN

Options
karmasBFF
karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
WE are moms, we are dads, we are human beings. Please repost as your status, she was just taken at 11:00am yesterday morning; these hours are crucial!

Gary, IN. Police have issued an Amber Alert for a missing Gary child believed to be in extreme danger.Police believe that Naomi Primos, four years old, was taken by Nelson Chew. He was driving a 2004 taupe Cadillac SRT SUV wagon, IN plates MW3473.If you have any information on Naomi Primos, please contact the Gary Police Department at 1-888-58AMBER.

Even just a prayer or a well-wish can change the course of things!

Replies

• erinmargaret76
    erinmargaret76 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    most definitely will be praying!!!!!!!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Prayers for this precious child.
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Found this:

The Gary Police Department is investigating an abducted child from Gary, Indiana.

Naomi Primos, a Black / Female / 4 years old / 3foot 4inches tall / 48 pounds / Brown shoulder length hair / brown eyes / scar on the lower back left side waist.

Naomi Primos was last seen at 11:30 AM on March 2, 2010 at 311 Roosevelt St., Gary, Indiana, and is believed to be in extreme danger. Naomi Primos was wearing tan pants with a green long sleeve undershirt under a white polo shirt with a green crest that says Midwest Elite.

Gary Police Department says Naomi Primos was likely abducted by Nelson Chew a Black / Male / 44 years old / 6foot 2 inches / 200 pounds /short brown hair / brown eyes.

The suspect vehicle is 2004 Taupe in color Cadillac SRT SUV Wagon Indiana license plate MW3473.

If you have any information on Naomi Primos, please contact the Gary Police Department at 1-888-58AMBER (1-888-582-6237).

http://media2.wishtv.com//photo/2010/03/03/naomiprimos_20100303121841_320_240.JPG
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    http://www.ncmec.org/missingkids/servlet/AmberExternalFCServlet?act=retAmberCase&amberId=7090

Here is a link with a photo of the young girl. Please take a look, especially if you're in the mid-west!
  • AmberMommyTo2G1B
    AmberMommyTo2G1B Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I am from Indiana and saw this earlier this afternoon. What is odd is they didn't say on my local news where this man is headed with this little girl. I hope for her sake she is returned without any problems.
  • karmasBFF
    Options
    You are all just warming my heart! So touching to be able to have faith in humanity!
  • LAgal
    LAgal Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Prayers sent for this child and family!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I am from Indiana and saw this earlier this afternoon. What is odd is they didn't say on my local news where this man is headed with this little girl. I hope for her sake she is returned without any problems.

If they knew where he was headed, they probably would have recovered Naomi.

I hope this turns out well and sweet little Naomi is returned safely. Thanks for the link Viviakay - she is precious. Praying for her safety!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Adding my prayers for this little girl and her family.
  • pipinana
    Options
  • MTGirl
    Options
    So glad she is o.k. I hope mom learned an important lesson. Sounds like he's going to be out of the picture anyway. Glad she was unhurt!
  • pipinana
    Options
    So glad she is o.k. I hope mom learned an important lesson. Sounds like he's going to be out of the picture anyway. Glad she was unhurt!

highly doubt she leaned her lesson. why would you let your 7yo daughter go anywhere w/ anyone who is in a drug rehab program??
  • 1fitchic
    1fitchic Posts: 19 Member
    Options

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!
  • karmasBFF
    Options
    Thank you Pipinana for the update!

So grateful she's safe!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Thank God she's okay! Thanks for the update.
  • MTGirl
    Options

highly doubt she leaned her lesson. why would you let your 7yo daughter go anywhere w/ anyone who is in a drug rehab program??

She was 3. Breaks your heart doesn't it.