Challenge Group - 90 Days of Turbo Fire

Options
Everyone,

I am a Beachbody Coach who is getting restarted with my own fitness after a number of months off after some challenging times earlier this fall, but I am getting going again and starting the 90-day Turbo Fire program tomorrow.

I wanted to see if there were any others who would be interested in joining me to create a support group (it's always easier getting through the workouts when there are others going through the same thing). You don't have to be starting tomorrow to join the group just have an interest in getting started soon (or just have started) and in desire to see the full 90-days through!

I will be running the support group through Facebook as it is easier to "stay connected" there so if you are interested let me know. Although I am a Beachbody Coach, I want to be clear that there are no obligations to buy anything from me (I just want to help you succeed and reach your fitness and health goals).

If you are interested in joining or learning more, let me know here or send me a message.

Greg

Replies

• queenlean
    Options
    Hi Greg,
    I'm Shelean,I'm gonna start my turbo fire tonight. I did like tubo fire 30 min class this moring but didn't get all the way through it but plan on doing it tonight after i get my kids seattled. i never stick to it and never done a week straight,so i would like to see if i can this time:)
  • sunnshnegrl
    sunnshnegrl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    What is Turbo Fire?
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Shalean,

I would love to have you join me as part of the support group. I'm going to bust my butt to get the full 90 days down.

Greg
  • gregavila
    Options
    Did my first night of TurboFire tonight and burned 720 calories in 50 minutes. LOVE IT!!!
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I've only discovered Turbo Fire (through finding a Turbo Jam dvd at Goodwill and LOVING it!) in the past few weeks. i can't get through one entire workout yet but I do it as long as I can then jump on the exercise bike while I watch the rest of the workout.

I love the enthusiasm of the instructor and will keep working at it until I can do complete workouts. Good on you for being so focused. Glad to hear there are others on here who love Turbo Fire.
  • queenlean
    Options
    WOW! Great job! I did the 30 min fire class last night and the 15 min HIIT This morning at 5am! I know i'm feel the sorness hit me in the morning:-)
  • gregavila
    Options
    I've only discovered Turbo Fire (through finding a Turbo Jam dvd at Goodwill and LOVING it!) in the past few weeks. i can't get through one entire workout yet but I do it as long as I can then jump on the exercise bike while I watch the rest of the workout.

I love the enthusiasm of the instructor and will keep working at it until I can do complete workouts. Good on you for being so focused. Glad to hear there are others on here who love Turbo Fire.

When I first saw Turbo Fire, I didn't think I was going to like it but I couldn't have been more wrong. I love the music, love the energy, and love how hard it works me. I can typically get through the workouts (still learning the moves) but it will definitely have my heart going and my calories burning.

I now understand why so many people love Turbo.
  • gregavila
    Options

Minnie,

Absolutely! I would love to have you join me as a support partner.

Greg
  • julier31
    julier31 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi - I just started Turbo Fire last week. I would love to be a part of your group!

Julie
  • gregavila
    Options
    Hi - I just started Turbo Fire last week. I would love to be a part of your group!

Julie

Julie,

I would love to have you! I've sent you a friend request and will PM you as well.

Greg
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I plan on getting the DVD's this weekend so if it's not too late I would love to take part in the Group!:tongue:
  • jojo4cats
    jojo4cats Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love TurboFire, I was able to follow the class schedule all the way till week 9 which is last week, then I injured my right ankle at hiking :(
    Not sure if I should start all over again or just pick up wherever I left off? I am interested in the FB supporting group though. Please send me an invite.
  • Tojsmom
    Tojsmom Posts: 51
    Options
    I have been debating for a very long time if I should buy Turbo Fire. Both my sister's have done this & the advanced one & have lost a lot of weight, along with toning up. I'm not all that coordinated on when it comes to moves. I would love to be part of the support group too.
  • freya628
    freya628 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the group. I received my TurboFire in the mail yesterday and after studying the guides today and buying a journal I am ready to do this 100%.