How must lost and how????

Options
HOW MUCH LOST AND HOW HAVE YOU DONE IT???

Hi I'm stuck at the moment, I'm drifting back into bad habits using my calories for junk, also not sure about how many calories to eat to still loose

So how many calories do you eat how much exercise do you do and how much weight comes off each week? Also put how much you still need to loose to get to target weight xx

Replies

• jealous_loser
    Options
    I have ebeen eating 1700-1900 calories a day and I am losing about a pound every 2 weeks. I have lost almost 24 pounds and still have 10-15 pounds to go before I re-evaluate my goals.

I am doing NROL4W 3 times a week lately. I used to do C25K, finished that program and now it is cold and yucky out and I hate running on the treadmill. I haven't been logging well lately, but birthdays and Thanksgiving are to blame for that, but I am still losing, so that's a win to me.
  • bhisken
    bhisken Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Glad to see you wanting to get things moving in the right direction. I am only 5ft and should be about 115lbs when I hit my goal. That said I eat 1200 per day. I don't get much exercise at the moment. But when I was making to the gym,(cause I can't get into it at home), I made sure I ate back my calories. I didn't want to go into starvation mode. Let me know what you figure out ;0)
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    I have ebeen eating 1700-1900 calories a day and I am losing about a pound every 2 weeks. I have lost almost 24 pounds and still have 10-15 pounds to go before I re-evaluate my goals.

I am doing NROL4W 3 times a week lately. I used to do C25K, finished that program and now it is cold and yucky out and I hate running on the treadmill. I haven't been logging well lately, but birthdays and Thanksgiving are to blame for that, but I am still losing, so that's a win to me.

I should probably add I am 5'1" as well. Currently 146.5, but large framed.
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'6" and I have been on MFP for 4.5 months and started at 252, I am now 201, with a loss of 51lbs. I eat between 1200-1400 per day and exercise 4-5 days a week, doing a mix of Kettlebells (seriously the best exercise for me I've found, great all over body toning), Boxing, Running (C25K graduate, now running 4miles at a time), Circuit Training and walking during my lunch breaks at work.

I used to lose 3-5lbs in a week, but now I'm losing 1-2lbs a week on average, it's frustrating, as I feel it's been slowing down over the past month, but I've changed nothing in my food diary or exercise routine. So I'm starting strength training next week and may cut down my cardio once I do to mix it up a little. I currently have a sore throat and swollen glands, so my diary is a bit low as I'm feeling pretty crummy.

Whenever I feel like giving up, I always read through the success stories, as they are so inspirational. Don't give up girl, just keep pushing! :smile:
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    HOW MUCH LOST AND HOW HAVE YOU DONE IT???

Hi I'm stuck at the moment, I'm drifting back into bad habits using my calories for junk, also not sure about how many calories to eat to still loose

So how many calories do you eat how much exercise do you do and how much weight comes off each week? Also put how much you still need to loose to get to target weight xx

Stats:
    28 year old female
    5'5"
    Start weight: 149.7
    Current weight: 143.4
    Goal weight: 129

Started a little experiment at the beginning of this month. I eat an average of 1800/day. I've lost a little over six pounds this month. I don't exercise.
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I have lost 102 pounds since March of this year by switching to a plant based diet and moving a LOT! I walk whenever possible, and I have also started riding a recumbent stationary bike. I eat between 1500 and 1600 calories a day, and I usually lose about 2 pounds a week, though at first it was more. I was really big when I strated though
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I have lost 36lbs and have done it the old fashioned way. Changing how I eat (how much I put in my mouth, I eat between 1300-1400 on work out days and 1200-1300 on non work out days) and working out. I have the most success with Jillian Michaels dvd's
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I've lost 28 pounds by having a 500-750 caloric deficit every day from my TDEE. I'm also running and lifting weights.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!