Hi new here!

Options
I'm trying ti lose weight I just started a program at my gym but the hardest thing for mebis to get to the work outs and not eat my comfort food :-( I have a very long road ahead and could use some new friends!

Replies

• mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have 100 pounds to lose. I agree that making time to go to the gym is hard when you are busy! When I dont get to go to the gym I make an extra effort to walk more.
  • twinmombb
    twinmombb Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome, i'm new on here too, I joined about 2 weeks ago. I'm stuggling with pretty much the same things you are. Having trouble trying to find time to get the work outs in, i've been doctor mandated to get 30 minutes of exercise a day, easier said than done it seems. The weekends seem to be my worse time for waning those comfort foods, especially this past one being so rainy and dreary! Good luck on your journey, feel free to add me.
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Add me. New myself .
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I can vouch....Tatan is awesome! :happy:
  • LydsVille77
    LydsVille77 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) The support here is what keeps me going. You can do this!
  • dutchman24
    dutchman24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Have lost about 40 overall so far, guessing I have another 40 to lose. Logging in daily helps a lot, even if you do all your logging at the end of the day. I've got the time, so I log in 3X a day..just to keep motivated. You're on the right track...having friends to help motivate and encourage is the right way to go! If you need another friend, I'm here!
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Always up for new friends! The support here is great. It's awesome you're taking advantage of it!
  • cadeandcamsnana
    Options
    Hello! Haven't been here to long myself. I lost 4 lbs over 3 weeks and then went to the mountains and fell slap off of it , climbing up again and trying to get back on track, it is hard to do but I am determined. Feel free to add me.:smile:
  • Downs816
    Downs816 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi There,

I have been on for 2 months and down 16 lbs. I injured myself right after joining and haven't been able to work out. Sticking faithfully to my calorie goals and trying to get in at least 5000 steps a day has helped.

Feel free to add me for support!
  • Shelleybean29
    Shelleybean29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I still have 65 lbs to lose.. It's tough, but you can do it! The support here is great!!
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I can vouch....Tatan is awesome! :happy:
    ME TOO! She's already on my FL! :happy:
  • AlwaysBigSteve
    AlwaysBigSteve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a whole person worth of weight to lose and I will not give up. I can offer support.
  • ruthkennedy
    ruthkennedy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi hon and welcome, this is a good place to be and success is your's for the taking.

Friend request sent