30DS complete. What next?

Options
I finally completed 30ds on Saturday and am looking for suggestions on what to do next. I don't have Ri30 and haven't been able to find it online temporarily until mine arrives. I do have BFBM & NMTZ by Jillian, do you think those two could work? Obviously I would have to swap them as BFBM is pure cardio, but do you think that would be ok? What about Butt Bible? Any thoughts on whether its worth doing after 30ds?

I do have gym membership but I like having a set program for home too.

Replies

• saihtnyc
    saihtnyc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've just been starting the 30DS - great job! I don't have suggestions for what next, though, just wanted to ask how you feel after 30 days of the workout.

I hear a lot of people talking about the P90X and what a challenge it is.
  • DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I thought the idea was to just go back and do it again, only increase the weights and difficulty/intensity level?
  • Alishamarie48879
    Alishamarie48879 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just finished yesterday. I bought JM shred and shed (2 45min. workouts) and RI30. I'm planning on one day RI30+jogging on the tredmill. Then do the JM shred and shed....if I get a decent calorie burn from that, that is all I'll do...otherwise I'll do something else with it.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Whats you short and long term goal? Banish fat was great for me for quick weight loss and I saw a lot of progress in a short period of time regarding stamina doing it 4-5 times a week.

On the other hand doing NMTZ will make you burn more calories while in rest as you build muscle som maybe combine them? Just plan how you want to go about it, makes it easier to stick with it and not bail out!
  • susiemou
    susiemou Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    bump
  • amandamcculloch
    Options
    I recommend starting Ripped in 30, or No More Trouble Zones. Or alternating between the 2 :)
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I finished the shred about a week ago and just did 30DS workouts 3 days last week until I got my new workout :) .. I'm starting Ripped in 30 today!
  • junipearl
    junipearl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    i found ripped in 30 on youtube the other day.
  • loliblullama
    loliblullama Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    i found ripped in 30 on youtube the other day.

I've searched everywhere and can't find it :ohwell: