jillian michaels 14 day cleanse and burn

Options
Did anyone ever try jillian michaels 14 day cleanse and burn? I've been strugging and need a way to get myself abck on track. I'm thinking this might be a good way to jumpstart it ?

Replies

• Ahaverland
    Options
    I strongly recommend against it, Jillian MIchaels program is very strict and potentially unsafe, it is unrealistically sustainable, just my personal opinion. :happy:
  • cmzamora
    cmzamora Posts: 3
    Options
    Saraanne

If you try it, post if you like it or not. I was thinking of Quick Trim as well.

Carolyn
  • brielilli
    brielilli Posts: 17
    Options
    There is another person asking about the cleanse. I am doing it. I am still eating a healthy diet and doing light exersize and have not experiance any problems. Her product is herbal not like hydroxy cut. I have lost 4 lbs since i started it. She says on her opackaging that it does not garuntee weight loss and it can be returned for a full refund. look around. Others are asking about it.
  • cdknmjk
    cdknmjk Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I tried the cleanse and nothing happened. I ended up returning it for a refund, which wasn't an easy process because neither the store nor manufacturer wanted to take it back...but they did eventually. I recently tried a cleanse from the Vitamin Shoppe which was great! Good luck!