Jillian Michaels-For Beginners....Anyone ever done??

Options
Has anyone ever done the Jillian Michaels for Beginners. It is the dvd with 6 interval training circuits. I am starting it tomm and plan on doing it 3 times a week along with walking 3 times a wk for now just to get me doing something!! I was wondering if it worked for anyone else?

Replies

• KimBeron
    KimBeron Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    :smile: Just started this morning. Are you still doing this? I figure 4 weeks of this and then I will try the 30 day shred. It kicked my butt. Try 5 days a week. I can do this! How has it gone for you?
  • mom2my5sons
    mom2my5sons Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I did it! I liked that I could do 2 or 3 circuits, and work my way up to doing all 6! Doing all 6 is a pretty good work out! I got a little bored with it, and now the 30 Day Shred is my go-to workout. It's starting to get boring too, but it does the job :)
  • arendas08
    Options
    I think its a great idea to start that Workout. Jillian Michaels is one of the Best at what she does.
    REMEMBER the key to making these workouts WORTH it is your nutrition...click the link.

http://www.jillianmichaels.com/lose-weight/food.aspx
  • cecimaguina
    cecimaguina Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I started doing the 30 Day Shred a few months ago and it put me right on track to start her Body Revolution program. This is a 12 week program where the workouts get progressively harder and more intense. I have to say, it's hard to do this 6 times a week (each session is 30min) but is so worth it! I have definition in my arms and so far I've lost 11lbs in 10 weeks and a few dress sizes.
    I really love all of her programs! They are definitely hard and as you progress they can get challenging but that's the idea too.
    Good luck!
  • Allup2Me78
    Allup2Me78 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I haven't started it yet because I have now joined the gym but still want to give it a try! U liking it?
    :smile: Just started this morning. Are you still doing this? I figure 4 weeks of this and then I will try the 30 day shred. It kicked my butt. Try 5 days a week. I can do this! How has it gone for you?
  • KimBeron
    KimBeron Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Started October 29th been doing every other day. Glad I started with the Beginner, I'm sweating like crazy and can see myself doing more each time. Keep going until the 29th of November then going to try the 30 day shred starting December 1st, hopefully I will hit my goal for New Years!
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know she had a beginners dvd. I started right in with 30 Day Shred and really enjoyed it. I'm onto No Trouble Zones and Extreme Shred and Shed where the format is exactly the same, but the whole workout is quite a bit longer, which I need now. 20 mins just wasn't cutting it anymore.
  • Innerautumn
    Innerautumn Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Jillian! I had amazing results with her programs. DO IT!!!!