New again :)

Options
I am back but mfp deleted all my friends LOL Just had my baby and I'm ready to get back in the saddle! Need some new friends! I am a stay at home mom as well as a fitness instructor. I teach Zumba and Turbo Kick. At one week post partum I am super excited to get healthy again and start working out. I gained 73 pounds with this pregnancy, me second, and I am really scared I won't be able to lose it! Need some motivation and support :)

Replies

• MrsTre
    MrsTre Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your baby and motivation! I had a similar weight gain with each of my pregnancies. This is a good place to help get the weight off.
  • thethingirlinside
    Options
    You got this .Im sending reguest .
  • mspdreese
    Options
    hi, congrats on new baby.and i am also new.i am very hopeful to meet new friends and find healty eating habits as well as good healthy foods.good luck to you and well to us all :)
  • moncheri80
    moncheri80 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I love Zumba and Turbo Kick! I am also SAHM to 2 babies, gained 65 pounds with my first, so i know what you're going through! Working off the last 16 pounds of it now! You can do it and I would love to be friends along the way! Congrats on the new baby!