AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    it happens all the time...ha!
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    You know you are a true canadian when you keep a shovel in your trunk all year round! :D
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA! I love this commercial!!

Winter still sucks though :grumble:
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I have seen this before and I love it. lol
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I love Canada!!!!
  • shrinkinginQualicum
    shrinkinginQualicum Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I just said to my husband the other day how no matter how many years I've seen this commercial now, I still laugh when I see it! Unfortunately for the advertiser, I can't remember what the ad is for right now!! Ha ha ha.
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    That is funny! My stepdad is from Canada.
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I just said to my husband the other day how no matter how many years I've seen this commercial now, I still laugh when I see it! Unfortunately for the advertiser, I can't remember what the ad is for right now!! Ha ha ha.

Midas. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsxV49pmnL8
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Lol, as your (not quite friendly) neighbor Michigan, I can appreciate this as well... and honestly I cannot stop laughing.
  • WitchStormLilly
    Options
    That's pretty funny!!!

Just an fyi though, I live in Canada and we (usually) only get about 2 weeks worth of snow.. and most of that is only a couple centimeters. Thought I'd mention that 'cause for whatever reason a lot of people outside Canada seem to think we live in igloos and have penguins in the prairies ;p
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    LOL. That's too funny.
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    never saw that before - absolutely hysterical! thanks for sharing... (although you could swap "Canadian" with "Michigan" some years)... :laugh:
  • kylejh
    kylejh Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Haha! Awesome!!
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Oh I love being Canadian :D

18807.jpg
  • BluenoserChick
    BluenoserChick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You know you are a true canadian when you keep a shovel in your trunk all year round! :D

Yep, and an ice scraper.
  • kikokateyy
    kikokateyy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    That's pretty funny!!!

Just an fyi though, I live in Canada and we (usually) only get about 2 weeks worth of snow.. and most of that is only a couple centimeters. Thought I'd mention that 'cause for whatever reason a lot of people outside Canada seem to think we live in igloos and have penguins in the prairies ;p

I wish I lived in the same part of Canada as you! We have had a pretty bad snow storm already hahaha.
  • _lizzie_
    _lizzie_ Posts: 130
    Options
    HAHAHAHA! I have to show this to my boyfriend- he was Canadian (became USA Citizen) and he loves the snow! He'll probably say that looks like fun:laugh:
  • WitchStormLilly
    Options
    That's pretty funny!!!

I wish I lived in the same part of Canada as you! We have had a pretty bad snow storm already hahaha.

Be careful what you wish for! lol we get a LOT of rain! ;) I'm just outside of Vancouver.