New Here

Options
Hello Everyone.

I am new here, just found this program on my smartphone and thought this was just what I was looking for. I have used the WW online and android app. Don't want to pay for that anymore. Plus, since they changed the points system. I sort of quit losing as well. So, I left them. I am a husband and father of two little girls. My blood pressure is becoming a concern for my doctor. I don't want to be on medicine. I just need to get my weight down and start doing more. So, I am looking for any and all friends I can get to keep me motivated and supported.

Replies

• Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Good luck to you!
  • PangelJ
    PangelJ Posts: 28
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I suffer from Blood pressure issues myself and have been medicated for it for a while but since my weight has dropped hoping by January I might be able to come off my medication if the dr lets me!

Good luck!
  • anarjackson
    anarjackson Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I am always looking for new friends so that we can help and motivate eachother on this journey :)
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this site!

good luck and feel free to add me!
  • Tsubomi_CB
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me!
  • JilianneNicole82
    Options
    Feel free to add me as wel!!!! Or anyone else that would like to!! :) Always on and encouraging!
  • warmheart050
    Options
    feel free to add me:) good for u :)
  • ManPup
    ManPup Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm a husband, have a daughter, and also have high BP. Friend me if you like and we can support each other.
  • scorepiyo
    scorepiyo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, it's always great to get some more guy friends to support each other
  • andriadean7171
    Options
    me too!!! i think this place is perfect for you! i joined a long time ago and lost my login credentials lol but i'm def here for you!