I have reached my goal weight! (89lbs Lost) (Pic Heavy)

Options

Replies

• Prayforya
    Prayforya Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • bhindma
    bhindma Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are the woman! great job! I know it could not have been easy but you are motivating me......I can only dream and wish and hope and work towards the kind of success you have achieved! Way to go! You must feel great!
  • Bere4ever
    Bere4ever Posts: 188
    Options
    awesome!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • susietoyou
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration. I just started a few days ago and your success is wonderfully uplifting! Congrats!
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Very encouraging! You are near my goal weight; it's wonderful to see how that looks.
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job. You go girl. I know you feel fantastic!
  • spoonful
    spoonful Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look great. Well done.
  • ShannaHeidelberg
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job and such an inspiration to me! I hope to be back down to where I was (5 pounds away from my goal weight)! Good luck on maintenance and again kudos!!
  • caramel1920
    Options
    Thanks for sharing hun! Congrats!!!!:drinker:
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    this is just what I needed to read today! I am down 13 pounds but have 40 to go and I am at a plateau. How did you break through those? anyone else?

I drink a lot of water and I think my weight lifting plan has helped me break through them. I also zigzag my calories if I have a plateau.
  • Jocosase
    Jocosase Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Nice!!!
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a job well done! Thank you for sharing your journey with pictures. It's encouraging to see!
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    so proud! it take a lot of dedication and you should be really proud of every inch and lb you have lost!
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    amazing work.
  • jefedesalto
    jefedesalto Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    hotness
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they would like. I love having a large community of friends to support!
  • nuts4life
    Options
    Awesome job!:flowerforyou:
  • alycat06
    Options
    WAY TO GO! Congrats on your hard work! You're an inspiration for those of us still losing. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!