Hi, I'm Chris

Options
cznutz
cznutz Posts: 30 Member
My name is Chris. Have always been a heavier guy and have had some weight loss but never maintained it. Signed back onto MFP since the food logging can sync with my BodyMedia Fit. Started hitting the gym last week (just cardio for now). I'll be 40 in December so if I'm going to get this under control, now is the time to start.

I'm 6'3", currently 265 with 33% body fat. Looking to get down to 225.

Needing help with keeping my motivation on track. Would like to join a support group to help me along and that I could also provide motivation for others.

Replies

• TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Hey Chris! Good job on getting started! You won't be disappointed. =)

Feel free to add me for support!
  • holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    welcome Chris :-)
  • JilianneNicole82
    Options
    Welcome Chris!!! Feel free to add me!! I am always on and try to be motivating....anyone else can add me as well :) I have had great success with this site...I look forward to sharing!
  • warmheart050
    Options
    welcome chris,feel free to add me:)motivation is very helpful to have:)
  • cznutz
    cznutz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement.
  • baoneill29
    baoneill29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome Chris!
  • ManPup
    ManPup Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm also starting out at 265lbs... just been at it a few days. Add me if you wish...support is a good thing.
  • bugzinc
    bugzinc Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard. Stay focused and keep moving
  • Lacebopp
    Lacebopp Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! Welcome to the gang! You will find a lot of help here, I know I have! :)
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is great for inspiration & motivation... I think the support will help a lot. Good luck! :)
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me! Motivation is very important on this journey!!
  • VickyJo68
    VickyJo68 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi Chris

Welcome, you are in the right place. Feel free to add me if and I will support where I can.

Vicky
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    oh it gets hard after 40,, but you can do it!!!!!!
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi Chris, and welcome! Feel free to add me - we all need support and motivation. Sounds like you've got a great plan. :flowerforyou:
  • kas2113
    kas2113 Posts: 24
    Options
    Feel free to add me for extra support :smile:
  • leslie0422
    leslie0422 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hey Chris! Feel free to add me for support.
  • alw141
    alw141 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 40 in April so we're here for the same reasons! Sending you a friend request now. :smile:
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Chris!
  • Fridayafternoon
    Options
    Hi Chris. I'm just starting out after a lot of surgery and recovery. I'm game to support and could use yours. :happy:
  • bigbonedbunny
    bigbonedbunny Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! Chris I'm just starting to get back into shape myself. This site is helping me a lot, I'm always on and could use the motivation too. Any one feel free to add me. We can do this! :)