hi my name is bonnie and i am overweight

Options
I am very excited to be new to this site. I have been to weightwatchers from here to tim buck two. I have been to overeatersanonomous, richard simmons, planet fittness club. curves. I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING. My sister told me about this and I think this will work. You can eat what you want as long as you log it in. It sure does change your mind about what you thought you were going to have for supper.
I have only been on this since Monday and I can't beleive where you find protien. It is in fruit vegs and other things like that. I always believed that my problem was bread pasta potatoes and rice. I always have extra of those.

I would love to hear from anyone else who is fairly knew at this,and anyone that may have some good food ideas. I am always craving salt and sweets. That is probably why I look like I do
Thanks
Bonnie

Replies

• bonniedo1
    bonniedo1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am very excited to be new to this site. I have been to weightwatchers from here to tim buck two. I have been to overeatersanonomous, richard simmons, planet fittness club. curves. I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING. My sister told me about this and I think this will work. You can eat what you want as long as you log it in. It sure does change your mind about what you thought you were going to have for supper.
    I have only been on this since Monday and I can't beleive where you find protien. It is in fruit vegs and other things like that. I always believed that my problem was bread pasta potatoes and rice. I always have extra of those.

I would love to hear from anyone else who is fairly knew at this,and anyone that may have some good food ideas. I am always craving salt and sweets. That is probably why I look like I do
    Thanks
    Bonnie
  • stormyintn
    stormyintn Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Bonnie. I am overweight too. And you can add carbs to my crave list. UGH! Today is the first day I posted, though I joined in April. So still pretty new. Welcome and best wishes! Barb:happy:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you both:flowerforyou:
  • Magie
    Magie Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi Bonny'
    My name is Margaret and I am over weight,I have dieted all my life and will for the rest of it.
    I started with fitnesspal yesterday and it really helps for me to see how many calories I take in each meal and make wiser choices in the food I eat.:smile:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Welcome Bonnie. :happy:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!!