9 weeks in

Options
Okay I never posted a picture on here before so I hope that it goes through. I started my diet just 9 weeks ago. I have lost 39lbs. Just wanted to share my progress with you.... IF it shows up =)

http://s1135.beta.photobucket.com/user/Tamiappaz/media/PicsArt_1351275405096.jpg.html

Replies

• tamia11
    tamia11 Posts: 28
    Options
    Guess needs copied and pasted SORRY
  • patnkristin
    patnkristin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow...39lbs in 9 weeks?! You look great. How did you do it? That is a little over 4lbs a week.
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    That is a huge difference! How did you do it?
  • tamia11
    Options

THANK YOU!!! Just exercising and weighing all of my food. No greasy foods, no window foods. =)
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    that is epic! Amazing difference!
  • leslie_deanne
    Options
    that is awesome!! great job!
  • _lizzie_
    _lizzie_ Posts: 130
    Options
    PicsArt_1351275405096.jpg

That is amazing!
  • tamia11
    Options
    PicsArt_1351275405096.jpg

That is amazing!

How did you do that??? Thank you =)
  • _lizzie_
    _lizzie_ Posts: 130
    Options
    You're welcome, copy the last one that says IMG code, then make the IMG in the boxes lower case.
  • tamia11
    Options
    You're welcome, copy the last one that says IMG code, then make the IMG in the boxes lower case.

Wow you rock!! Thanks again =)
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    Options

THANK YOU!!! Just exercising and weighing all of my food. No greasy foods, no window foods. =)

Congrats to you! that is awesome. Just out of curiosity, what are window foods?
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great Job
  • tamia11
    Options

. Like mickey Ss taco bell.... any food that gets served out of a window lol
  • gordowens
    Options
    Great results, nice work!
  • neverturningbacknow
    Options
    Whoo Hoo....you look beautiful.... awesome job!!!
  • fit4life_73
    fit4life_73 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! what is your workout routine?
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    Options

Lol! Love this! I have never heard it said this way. :laugh:
  • tamia11
    Options

Lol! Love this! I have never heard it said this way. :laugh:
    Haha when I say it this way it just sounds so gross.. Helps me to not go there =)
  • tamia11
    Options
    Awesome job! what is your workout routine?

I don't have a routine.. all I really do is walk, jog, zumba, sit ups.. thats pretty much it.. :wink:
  • SopranogirlCa
    SopranogirlCa Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thirty-nine pounds in 9 weeks. That's more than 4 pounds a week, is that healthy?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!