I'm New

Options
Hi! My name is Rachel, and I am trying to lose weight. I am 20 years old, and I work and go to school at the same time, which is really stressful sometimes. My goal is to lose weight, not to lose it all at once, but to be healthier as well.

Replies

• katieb_87
    Options
    hi. im katie, 22. i just joined today. i also am trying to lose weight and get healthier. i have 2 boys under the age of 2 and work full time, in a bakery.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This site is great. The interaction with other people really keeps you on track. I joined 3 weeks ago and have learned that I need friends to keep me motivated. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can help eachother out. Good luck to you! Diane from WI
  • fatush
    fatush Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I am Fatush and just joined this week. I also want to lose weight and get healthier.
    Current - 199 Ibs
    First goal - 150 Ibs
    Any suggestions on how to get there is appreciated.
  • chaamigo
    chaamigo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK
  • DamienRiceFan
    Options
    I'm Laura a.k.a DamienRiceFan - My wonderful friend Christy told me about this site 2 days ago and I can't thank her enough. (Thanks Christy!) I think for me recording everything will be the secret to my sucessful weight loss. It's fun to go back & see how well you've done but it also helps you to see what you need to add to your diet, like I noticed yesterday there wasn't 1 piece of fruit in my food diary ~ that's bad considering I'm a vegetarian!! But knowing that yesterday I ate no fruit today I ate an apple (instead of the granola bar that I was pinning for) for my afternoon snack! Little changes like that are going to add up big for me - I just know it! Good luck everyone ....