Eating out.

Options
Let's face it. Sometimes we're just lazy and eating out is a quick option.

What places seem to be your "go to" when you grab something on the go? What do you normally get?

Replies

• Pandasarecool
    Pandasarecool Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wendys ultimate chicken grill. It's tasty (I like the honey mustard), filling, and while higher in sodium, it's 390 calories and on days I just am running around like crazy, I can work it into my calories.
  • isabellecmiranda
    isabellecmiranda Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Panera. Can't live without it! easy website, healthier choices lower cals, be sure to take advantage of the 1/2 protions!!! they are filling.
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Costco-chicken Caesar Salad.
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I practice eyeballing portions so that I can go out anywhere and estimate a reasonable meal, then leave the rest (or take it to go).
  • jilliew
    jilliew Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Suuuuuubway! Sans cheese and mayo 6'' Turkey breast and ham is ~300 cal I think...
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I normally eat out not when I am craving it, but when I either don't have time to make dinner/lunch or when I am so broke and I have no food in the house. My go-to is McDonalds, because I can eat more than enough food for around $3.00 or Subway.
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    At work, I hit up either chick fil a (12 pc no fries, w/ water) or a great, but expensive, salad place called Freshii. If I'm at home, or out and about, any good food truck will do, although lately my husband and I discovered Tru Meals across the street from us and it's been a healthier (but not much cheaper) alternative to our normal bad fast food/eating out habits
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    i love panera..love it. i usually get their pick 2 --> sometimes soup (black bean is my fave) other times a salad but ALWAYS their tomato and mozzarella panini.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Wendy's - Ultimate Chicken Grill Sandwich w/ fruit cup and unsweet tea.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Lately mine has been KFC chicken livers. :-)
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Panera....pick 2....turkey avocado and the strawberry poppyseed salad...good stuff \m/
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Chicks Fil-A opened up and smothered with sauce!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    The Y
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Subway all the way! I prefer to eat fresh :)
  • StyxxandStones
    Options
    Panchero's steak burrito bowl ~ add veggies, rice, black and pinto beans, and corn salsa. No cheese, guacamole, or sour cream. It's a hefty 650 calories, but more than fills me up, has 50g of protein, and I am always under on cals, so it helps!
  • Klopford
    Klopford Posts: 129
    Options
    Most restaurants I go to will have a grilled chicken sandwich of some sort so I'll get that. Usually a better calorie option than a burger.

Chicken fajita tacos from Taco Cabana are probably the lowest calorie item I've seen at any fast food place I've been to recently (with the exception of salads). I never add cheese or sour cream to those, just straight up chicken fajita meat in a tortilla.
  • lilmandy0614
    lilmandy0614 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Alfonso's Mexican food... I get their Carne Asada fries but sub with chicken, no gauc and no sour cream... with extra green chili. OMG my favorite!