Hello everybody!

Options
I just found this site today, my name is Chris, i live in Utah, I started my diet back in January, by joining Weight Watchers. It has been working out great for me, i have lost around 30 lbs. i still have around another 130lbs to go!

Replies

• Cobra_canto
    Options
    I just found this site today, my name is Chris, i live in Utah, I started my diet back in January, by joining Weight Watchers. It has been working out great for me, i have lost around 30 lbs. i still have around another 130lbs to go!
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Chris! You're doing great. Welcome aboard. We are glad to have you here!
  • stormyintn
    stormyintn Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Chris. Big congrats on you success so far. That's great! Welcome! :happy:
    Barb in TN
  • deec
    deec Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! congrats on the wt already lost!! this site is great , the rest is just going to fall off! Deanna
    Vancouver ,Canada
  • Amanda4825
    Amanda4825 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    hello welcome this site is great i just joined last week and just started my diet. congrats on the weight loss hopefully i can do this too.
  • barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: CONGRATULATIONS...Chris. :drinker: :drinker: That is just awesome. Welcome to mfp. I was able to lose the first ten pounds of my life , right here...Glad to have you amoung us. :flowerforyou:
  • shaina
    shaina Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I also joined today! Good luck on your diet!
    :heart:
    66935.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options

Welcome, Chris. I hope this site helps you as much as it is helping me. You need to go back into your profile, go into "check-in" and use the edit feature at the bottom to put in a past date to enter the weight you started at, so your profile will show you have already lost 30 pounds. That is an accomplishment!!!!!!

And then go to the tools section and make yourself one of those neat weight loss tickers!