PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
AAAHHHH!!!! I stopped my diet for a while.. I dont even know what happened.. I started a new job... my sons b-day party.. umm thats about it and I dont even know how much weight I gained.. this is so frustrating cause I was doing so good and now I just feels like a fat person.. I dont know whats with me.. I cant stand to eat healthy cause I eat the same thing over and over... I'm a very plain kind of girl I dont get fancy with my foods .. I dont even know how to cook to be honest my fiance has to cook and he jsut makes what I tell him to .. I need help support and motivation please help me and give me any goood food ideas I dont care if its Breakfast lunch dinner snack whatever anything would be helpful... PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Replies

• kerilorene
    kerilorene Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    If that is a current picture, I wouldn't worry about it. Just do your best on a daily basis to eat right. (I am a terrible person to talk - I eat too much of the good food) But you should know that you look good just the way you are. :flowerforyou:
  • LaTerri
    LaTerri Posts: 42
    Options
    You can do this, just get back on track!!! Everyone falls off every once and a while.

Bfast
    6oz egg whites or 6 hard boiled egg whites
    1/4 C rice
    1/4 C beans w/ garlic, bell pepper, olive oil
    mix together

Lunch
    * 4oz ground turkey OR 4oz fish filet OR 4 oz chicken breast
    * 1/2C rice OR baked potato w/ plain yogurt OR 5oz sweet potato plain
    * 3/4C tomato sauce

Snack
    * 4oz ground turkey, steamed green beans, Mrs. Dash tomato basil seasoning
    * apple w/ peanut butter
    * 4oz ground turkey, lettuce and spinach chopped like taco lettuce, 6 grape tomatoes, 1/4C bell pepper, cucumber, green onion, 2 tbsp salsa
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Kris........you lost 18 pounds, remember? You CAN do this!!

when it comes to losing weight I use the KISS acronym.....keep it simple, stupid :laugh:

Bfast-egg, 1 slice ww tst, 1/2 apple, coffee
    or bowl cereal, milk, 1/2 banana
    or egg sandwich

snack. 6 triscuits, 1 oz LF cheddar cheese

Lunch get the 40 cal bread. 2 slices bread, 3 oz turkey breast, 1/2 oz cheese, mustard
    carrots
    6 strawberries

2 tlbs hummus and celery sticks

Dinner 4 oz chicken breast, broccolli and 1/2 yam/sweet potato.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    AAAHHHH!!!! I stopped my diet for a while.. I dont even know what happened.. I started a new job... my sons b-day party.. umm thats about it and I dont even know how much weight I gained.. this is so frustrating cause I was doing so good and now I just feels like a fat person.. I dont know whats with me.. I cant stand to eat healthy cause I eat the same thing over and over... I'm a very plain kind of girl I dont get fancy with my foods .. I dont even know how to cook to be honest my fiance has to cook and he jsut makes what I tell him to .. I need help support and motivation please help me and give me any goood food ideas I dont care if its Breakfast lunch dinner snack whatever anything would be helpful... PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

First off your not a fat person/ And I know your frustrated, but you have to believe in yourself. We all slip from time to time. You can pick yourself up and do this. If you want I can help you plan meals. I believe in you, I have faith in you. YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • deedeehawaii
    deedeehawaii Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    . I cant stand to eat healthy cause I eat the same thing over and over... I'm a very plain kind of girl I dont get fancy with my foods .. I dont even know how to cook to be honest my fiance has to cook and he jsut makes what I tell him to
    Congrats on getting back on track. I'm not sure what you mean about not being able to stand to eat healthy. Eating healthy is going to have to be a new lifestyle choice for you, if you want to lose the extra unhealthful pounds and keep them off. Maybe you should concentrate on good choices for a week, learn some new simple recipies, and then in a start with "calorie counting" after that. Sometimes trying too much at once can seem overwhelming, so take it step by step. If you learn to take control of your food choices ... and how to prepare your own food .... you will have a major tool to use for long term success. [Simple dinners can be easy to prepare foods like stir fry veggies & chicken, veggie and chicken stew or soup, or ground turkey meatloaf.] Good luck, you can do it. Take control. YOU ARE WOMAN, YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO TAKE CONTROL! :flowerforyou:

By the way, cut yourself some slack, your days must be filled with 1000 tasks because you are the mom of 3 very young children. Make your diet adjustments slow and steady, and you will be able to do it!
  • firsttimedieter
    Options
    Stop treating it like a diet. It's got to be looked at as a weight loss or maintenance style. Simply count your calories and stay at or below your goal. Drink a lot of water. Don't worry at first so much about the nutritional content (unless you have to for other health reasons - and not that you should eat all candy...) and get some activity every day even if it's just a walk you can log. The beauty of this program is, If you log all day, every day, you will know at lunchtime how many calories you can have for dinner, etc. then look up what you are thinking of having for dinner to see if how much you can eat while still staying under or at your calorie goal. Good luck!
  • sportsqueen32
    Options
    HI Kristin,
    I think what you are going through we have all gone through, some of us more than once and yet some every day. Just the fact that you have reached out to us tells us that you are ready to continue on. If not then you wouldn't have signed on. You just have to remember the reasons that you are on this journey. Like a previous poster said don't think of it as a diet. You can do this and if you want you can ask us for help everyday and we will do whatever we can to keep you on track. It doesn't matter if you have simple taste, you can still make healthy choices. I will give you some of my easier ideas.

Breakfast: A whole grain English Muffin (Thomas's Honey Wheat are really good) with 2t country crock and a low sugar jelly
    A banana or orange or apple
    A reduced sugar yogurt ( Dannon makes a good one suger and carb control in vanilla or strawberry)
    I have this like 3-4 x a week...if I have a busy morning I will swap out the english muffin with a whole grain bagel.

Snacks ; Again fruits are always the best, or the lower sugar oatmeal packets are good. I also like the jello sugar free pudding packs. If you like hummus ( I never tired it until i joined MFP) you can always try the roasted red garlic with some baby carrots, celery and my fave mushrooms.

Lunch : A tuna sandwich made with light mayo, with baby spinach in a whole grain pocket. I usually make enough of dinner the night before to bring leftovers. I'm not big on lunch as my work schedule is hard to eat around...lol

Dinner : I make a homemade chicken tender that is real good. I start with whole grain flour mixed with pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and a little salt in 1 bowl. The 2nd bowl has egg beaters....the 3rd bowl has panko bread crumbs. Work the tenders though the bowls in that orde and place on a wire rack that is resting in the bottom of a baking dish. Bake 30 minutes and switch to broil to get them extra crispy. I usually make this with brown rice or a small bake potato, and steamed veggie of your choice.

A chicken or shrimp stir-fry, with water chestnuts, 1/4 cup low calorie OJ, 3T honey, 2 t ground ginger, carrots, bean sprouts, mushrooms, sugar snap peas, bamboo shoots. This is one of my faves. I serve this with brown rice ( the instant boil in bags are excellent for 2 ppl, and quick to cook). I make enough for 4 , and boil a 2nd bag for leftovers.

I hope something here peaks your interest. Hang in there we are here if you need us.