Looking for a few "TWIN" friends

Options
Hey everyone.
Of course like all of us, my goal is to lose weight. I'm a former athlete and never struggled with my weight, until the last few years. I graduated from undergrad 5 years ago, and have gained just over fifty pounds. It didn't seem like much at the time because it was approximately 10 a year, which seems very easy to lose. Then of course one day I get on the scale and realize I've gained almost 50 pounds. My freak out moment was when I saw 198 on the scale. That's about as close to terrifying to me as possible. As an athlete, my weight was always more than your average person, but I had a lot of muscle tone. In college I averaged between 145-155.
I have recently started MFP again. In the past couple years I have been religious about it....and lost about 15 pounds each time. And then quit completely and (then of course) a couple months later it was back. I'm hopeful this time it will stick.
I find it's easier for me if I have MFP friends in similar positions to help encourage eachother. Please add me if you're close to this:
Obviously we're not talking exacts, but if we're in the same ballpark as far as current weight and goal weight...that'd be helpful.

27 years old, 5'6
CW: 194
HW: 198
GW: 150

Thanks for your support! Stay healthy, everyone! ;-)

Replies

• kookeepup
    Options
    Oh those are some pretty specific requirements you listed. I don't think I'm a fit but do wish you well and wish you good luck finding your fit :flowerforyou:
  • stephk19
    stephk19 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey, My current weight is 180 and I am wanting to get down to 139. I'm a little shorter than you at 5ft 2, but figured we have about the same distance to go!

I'm a 24 year old female from England who unfortunately hasn't had a bearable figure since around 15/16. My heaviest weight, I probably wen't up to around 210, but I have fluctuated between about 189 and 196 for the past year or so. Time to knuckle down me thinks!