Losing weight...AGAIN...15 pounds by June?

Options
Hi, everyone!

So I lost 50+ pounds 2 years ago (using myfitnesspal as my food journal. This is the first time I've ever posted on the forums, though.) And as of last year, I gained 15 of it back. So the good news is that I've maintained my weight for a year. The bad news is that I want to lose those blasted 15 pounds that I let creep back on and maintain THAT weight...ideally...FOREVER! LOL So I'm working to lose 5 pounds at a time (shooting for 5 pounds a month) which would get me to my goal weight (and back into the shorts I bought 2 years ago but couldn't wear last year) by/around the beginning of June.

I'm counting calories and going to the gym and doing Wii Fit Plus 3-5X a week.

Anyone here with similar goals/regimen?

Aim

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    i hear ya! i had lost around 30 lbs from jan-july of 2008 and some of those lbs have creeped back on me too. . .i am getting married in june and want to lose about 15 before the wedding. my cals are figured at 1 lb/week goal, so i don't know that i'll make it! i am watching closely what i eat, i am drinking my full water amounts daily and cutting back on diet pop. (well, all pop for that matter but i don't drink it unless it's diet) umm, yeah, as far as the whole regiment thing . .. .that's what i'm terrible at! i have access to good exercise equipment, i just always find reasons to not get my butt on them! :laugh: anyways so yeah i do have a similiar goal and wish i had a similiar regiment!:smile: good luck with your weight loss!:flowerforyou: