NEW JEANS TOO LOSE!

Options
jana1124
jana1124 Posts: 39 Member
K so I bought jeans for the George Strait concert Feb 20th.. they were a little tight and my love handles were hanging over.. Now they are lose! YAY.. They're comfy.. and hopefully in a couple of weeks..I can get another pair! My body's tighting up.. Everyone says I'm getting a nice 'shape' Biking 40-50 miles a week plus other cardio and weights must be working!

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is a wonderful feeling! Cheers to getting skinny jeans.
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    :noway: 40-50 miles?! Craziness! I can't imagine that. Way to go you!

That's great about your jeans. I bought two pairs of jeans only two weeks ago, in two different sizes because I was kind of between sizes at the time. Now, the bigger pair I bought is uncomfortably big on me and the smaller pair is perfect. It's an awesome feeling, and it's certainly the litte things like that that keep us motivated.

Good luck and keep at it... soon you'll have to find jeans to replace those!
  • cathleen4h
    cathleen4h Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Frist let me say congrats on the jeans! Second let me say how jealous I am about george strait. I am a big fan of his but have a great time. And keep up the good work. 40-50 miles is awesome but crazy!:smile:
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    wow! what a fabulous feeling!
  • jana1124
    jana1124 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I can bike up a storm! Its so fun!! Thanks everyone.
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Don't you love that feeling? I took my profile picture yesterday - the jeans are only two months old. =)
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me appreciate my Mom :heart:

I refuse to buy very many new articles of clothing until I am done, and her amazing sewing skills keeps my clothes fitting as I shrink... it is so fun to have her take in my pants :love: :bigsmile:
  • khrystallina
    Options
    Congrats! I'm so happy for you! nothing worse then knowing what you can be and being that! Nothing better then getting back on track! I just took pictures of the three stages of jeans I have gone thru in the past 7 months, man the obvious variation in sizes! One of which I wore to the Houston George Strait concert in September! I want to get back in those again!

Keep up the good work! You can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!