30 day turbo fire progress photos

Options
rishina27
rishina27 Posts: 170 Member
Hi guys my name is Nichole and I started turbo fire on Oct 1 well I would actually say it was way before then because I was doing a hybrid of P90x/Turbo fire but I became bored with P90x so I stopped and continued on with Turbo fire Today marks 30 days of Turbo fire I'm currently doing the 20 week program so I do have a LONG way to go but I am pleased with month 1 so far here are some pics of me maybe a month or two before I started turbo fire

Me before I think around 180 something
securedownload2.jpg

securedownload1.jpg

securedownload.jpg

And this is me after at 170.8

securedownload5-1.jpg

securedownload3.jpg

securedownload4.jpg

Replies

• k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    you look awesome, girl!! keep it up :)
  • erinnm
    erinnm Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Great work amazing progress for 1 month!
  • kawaii_spn
    kawaii_spn Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's insane! I sure didn't change like that my first month of TurboFire!
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    wow that is amazing!! Good luck and keep it going!
  • rishina27
    Options
    Thanks guys!!!
  • rishina27
    Options
    Wow! That's insane! I sure didn't change like that my first month of TurboFire!

I was super amazed myself but I did it everyday sometimes twice a day even worked out my days off
  • kaiteboo
    kaiteboo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    wow great job! That's a lot of change in just 30 days!
  • stehmari
    stehmari Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    you look GREAT!!! keep it up!
  • andrea_kearney
    Options
    Wow you already know this but you look awesome girl!!! I am so inspired by your progress, and wanna see me some results like this very soon. I am starting to understand that you really have to find what works for you......Keep up all the hard work and also the motivation that you give to me and others on this site :-))
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
    I just ordered this....
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Just the inspiration I needed (and the fact that its on sale) for me to try Turbo Fire when I knee is 100% healed.
  • rishina27
    Options
    Thanks guys I really do appreciate it
  • rishina27
    Options
    Wow you already know this but you look awesome girl!!! I am so inspired by your progress, and wanna see me some results like this very soon. I am starting to understand that you really have to find what works for you......Keep up all the hard work and also the motivation that you give to me and others on this site :-))

Thanks baby doll I'm glad Tht my pic inspired you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!