Level 1 30 Day Shred

Options
I just finished level 1 of 30 Day Shred, I have already lost two pounds and 2 inches. Can't wait to see what the other 2 levels can do for me! :smile:

Thought other Shredders might be encouraged by my small success!

Replies

• vickij2
    vickij2 Posts: 66
    Options
    I have that video....plus every other one (I believe) there is. Tae Bo is the BEST I have ever done. Easy? Heck no. It works.
  • Ribbons390
    Options
    I just finished Day 8 of Level 1 of the 30 day shred. It's a lot of work, especially if you aren't used to it! If you've never worked out before, your muscles in your arms and legs are going to be really sore for the first two days when you try and walk around your house and such.

I recently bought real weights instead of using household items so those are really helpful. I'm having issues with the shred myself, only in the cardio. My calves, near the shin bones hurt a lot and I'm worried that maybe I'm not doing things right. :S

I'm glad you lost weight though, I didn't have anything to measure with so I never measured myself when I started. I haven't even checked my weight yet, I was going to do that on day 10. So far, I don't see much of a difference. :(
  • momsypoo
    momsypoo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Which Tae Bo would you recommend?
  • TammyKeaten
    TammyKeaten Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You will see a difference and it gets easier! Just stick with it, you can do it and will be successful!
  • britishbcat
    Options
    I just finished level 1 of 30 Day Shred, I have already lost two pounds and 2 inches. Can't wait to see what the other 2 levels can do for me! :smile:

Thought other Shredders might be encouraged by my small success!

Thanks - I just started yesterday. I haven't done strength training consistently in awhile, but know I need it to take off my last ten lbs. I'm sore today even though at the time I didn't think the workout was that tough! I'm glad to know it's working even if it does hurt a little!