30 Day Shred

Options
tansyf
tansyf Posts: 66 Member
So how's everyone, that's doing the 30 Day Shred, getting on with it, I've just started Level 2 today and really enjoyed it, the 20 minutes went so fast, very hard work though, God knows what level 3 will bring!!!! Would love to hear how you are all getting on xxxx

Replies

• jaysen05
    jaysen05 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am on the third day of level one. It is a great workout. I usaully do it at night after doing cardio in the morning. I am really enjoying it.
  • snorker88
    snorker88 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I did day two of level 1 this morning, my legs and shoulders ache from day1 level 1 (i did this on Monday!).

Can I ask, are you all still doing other froms of exercise too? I've been walking and going to the gym as well...:happy:
  • jaysen05
    jaysen05 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My plan is to do the 30 day shred on the days that I do my cardio. The other days I do weight training.

Monday- Wendesday, and Friday cardio- interval training on the treadmill, and the 30 day shred
    Tuesday- Thursday, and Saturday- weight training
    Sunday- In the gym doing what ever
  • tansyf
    Options
    Hi Snorker, yep I also run, I try to run 5k everyday, family commitments allowing :-) saying that though, I couldn't after day 2 of The Shred, my legs hurt too much, by Day 3 / 4 they were fine again, so back to running. Today was Day 1 of the second level, and am really hoping my legs won't hurt too much tomorrow :-/ keep us posted as to how you are getting on, love to hear about others xxxx
  • tansyf
    Options
    Thats sounds like a good plan Jay, although I think if I didn't do the Shred everyday, I would keep 'leaving it till tomorrow' , so I am going to try and do that every day xxx
  • snorker88
    snorker88 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My plan is to do the 30 day shred on the days that I do my cardio. The other days I do weight training.

Monday- Wendesday, and Friday cardio- interval training on the treadmill, and the 30 day shred
    Tuesday- Thursday, and Saturday- weight training
    Sunday- In the gym doing what ever

This sounds like a great plan! How long do you interval train for on the treadmill?

Tansyf- I'll keep you posted on my progress, let me know how level 2 is, I'm curious since level 1 is pretty tough! xx
  • Sally422
    Sally422 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What's "30 Day Shred?" Sounds like a video. If so, can it be purchased on line?
  • mrsbeck
    mrsbeck Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I loved level one of the 30 day shred. I HATED, HATED, hated level two. I don't know why...just didn't like the moves in it, I guess. I would get so irritated every time I got to the "skaters" move and the pendulum lunges...I was like "You know, Jillian, some of us are doing this in tiny freakin living rooms, not large airy studios." I felt so cramped trying to leap around like that, and ended up feeling super resentful throughout the workout. I was on the verge of quitting completely. But I thought, well, try level three before you quit. And I LOVE level three. It's super hard--I'm dying by the end--but for some reason it's not as hard on me mentally.

This could just be my own particular brand of crazy.
  • tansyf
    Options
    Excellent, am looking forward to level 3 then, good to know xxx
  • bmiley
    bmiley Posts: 2
    Options
    Started on 30 day shred yesterday and I love it. I am a new mom and the 20 minutes is perfect time and I really feel like I am getting a workout.:smile: