Looking for friends to share the journey.

Options
Hi Everyone, My name is Toni, I'm 28 and obviously overweight, I have about 15kg all up to loose befor reaching my main goal. (thats about 33 pounds). I'm giving myself reasonable acheivable goals to help stay motivated.
I began this journey nearly 3weeks ago and have found MFP to be of great help in tracking my calorie intake.
I would love to have some friend to bounce along this path with and if you happen to live near by maybe do some walking together.

Toni
State: Victoria
nearest town: Creswick

Replies

• lherz
    lherz Posts: 27
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like. I found MFP to be helpful with the calorie intake also. I joined in Aug 2012.

Lisa
    State: Minnesota
    Town: Willmar
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me i log good and bad all the time and everyday.

Amanda
    State: Louisiana
    Town: Mansfield
  • drchu
    drchu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to this site, but I'm also looking for frinds here, even tought I just joined I've lost 18kg since I strarted loosing weight (about 5 years ago) but now I'm on my 30's and I started regaining weight so its time to buckle up, it will be nice if we were fitness buddies (I'm from Mexico city, by the way)
  • dutchman24
    dutchman24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    It's always great to add friend! That's what makes this program work...if you want, I will help you on this journey.
  • rokchickk
    rokchickk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as we'll :) I just started here to and would love to chat with others like me and help one another meet our weight loss and fitness goals.

Rok
  • JennPrebs
    JennPrebs Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Anyone on here feel free to add me :) always looking for new friends to support and motivate each other!!
  • djoiner31
    Options
    The more friends to help motivate, the better. Everyone, please feel free to add me. :)
  • MamaWalkingBear
    MamaWalkingBear Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi all, Feel free to add me. I'm working on a very large weight goal (100+ pounds). I've lost over 60 pounds in the last year and a half. 20 plus since August, when I joined MFP. I'm a tech nut, so like my techy toys...now it's techy fitness gear. :) If you want to be encouraged, add me :)
  • lainarose
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm a 19 year old female wanting friends on my fitness pal! Feel free to add. X
  • kdub67
    kdub67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I joined in August and so far the journey has been wonderful. The inspiration found in the blogs and on the threads are wonderful...Good luck!
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I joined mfp in Dec. and have lost a lot of help with the help of my friends. Friends are so important along this journey.

Kimberlee
    49 yrs. old
    USA
    Illinois
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! I to am looking for motivational friends. If you'd like add me!! :)
  • Mita1019
    Mita1019 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I'm new to MFP just found it today. Please feel free to add me. :happy:
  • bosimba
    Options
    Trying to get more friends and support as well, please anyone feel free to add me!
  • svanzile
    svanzile Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Would love to have more friends/support, anyone who wants to feel free to add me!
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about the same amount (35lbs). Anyone feel free to add me. Always looking for more friends for motivation.

State: Texas
    City: San Antonio
  • AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I'm a bit far away on the globe... but will try to motivate as much as I can:)

Kristi
    State: Wisconsin
    nearest town: Colfax :)
  • want2belean
    want2belean Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I wish we lived closer, I need a workout buddie. Good luck maybe you will find one, it sure helps keeping the modivation going. Add me to your friernds if you like.
  • joyand4
    Options
    Great job all, you can add me.
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi, please feel free to add me, anyone who would like to! I log in every day, and need all the help and support I can get!