My pants fit!!

Options
MissMouse85
MissMouse85 Posts: 38 Member
I've lost 15 pounds since December when I began to eat better/work out, and the last week or two I've been wondering when I would start to see a difference in my body.

Well, yesterday I was finally able to put on a pair of pants that I haven't been able to wear comfortably in over a year! I didn't even have to "suck it in" to button/zip!!

I know it's a small success, but I *feel* like I just climbed Everest :)

Anyone else having a good week?

Replies

• Plantpot
    Plantpot Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    :happy: :laugh: :laugh: What a great feeling!!! Well done you!!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I've lost 15 pounds since December when I began to eat better/work out, and the last week or two I've been wondering when I would start to see a difference in my body.

Well, yesterday I was finally able to put on a pair of pants that I haven't been able to wear comfortably in over a year! I didn't even have to "suck it in" to button/zip!!

CONGRATULATIONS! :flowerforyou: It's a great feeling, isn't it?! :wink:
    And believe me, it only gets better with time! :bigsmile: So stick with MFP, and you WILL lose ALL the weight that you want to! :smile:
  • ollypennie
    ollypennie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I guess you could say the same is happening for me! Just over a year ago if I wanted a pair of trousers I had to make the walk of doom into the local outsize shops or what was worse the outsize sections in the regular shops, u know the section with all the frumpy stuff in it?

Well last night for the first i went shopping in the regular part of the store, and furthermore got a pair of size 16's over my thighs and fastened (I could nearly still breath). So yes these small victories make you feel like a million dollars! My next goal is to get into a size 14.

My starting size was a size 22/24 so I am proud of myself and anyone else who is finding themseselves in the same situations.

Keep up the good work guys!
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    That's great! Keep it up and before you know it, the pants you fit in today will be too big.
    I've had a great couple of weeks...I've dropped 2 pant sizes since I started MFP on January 4th...The jeans I just bought a few weeks ago are already beginning to be loose...shopping here I come! Woo Hoo!
    :happy:

Jan AKA PoeRaven
    536659.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Relaeh
    Relaeh Posts: 102 Member
    Options

I just posted a similar topic before I saw this one...I was able to do the same this am...I feel awesome! HURRAY for both of us....
  • MissMouse85
    MissMouse85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options

My starting size was a size 22/24 so I am proud of myself and anyone else who is finding themseselves in the same situations.

Keep up the good work guys!

I was that size at my heaviest... about 4 years ago now. It's so exciting to be wearing a loose 18. Congrats on your loose pants, too! And my next goal is a 14 (my high school size). Let me know when you get there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!