Replies

• goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Have a good time :)
  • moseler
    moseler Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    If you like fruity and bubbly... my favorite is Stella Rosa... OMG... so freakin' yummy!
  • Joneisha07
    Options
    TRY MOSCATO!
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I had a red zinfandel that was pretty good.
  • moseler
    moseler Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    If you like fruity and bubbly... my favorite is Stella Rosa... OMG... so freakin' yummy!

Just in case you wanted to know...

According to wine expert Lisa Shea, the caloric content of wine is attributed to its solely to its alcohol content. The number of calories for any wine is determined by the quantity or percentage of its alcohol content. The formula for the calculation of the caloric content for any wine is: 1.6 x percentage of alcohol x ounces of wine. According to this formula, a 3.5 oz of Stella Rosa wine, which has an alcohol content of 5.5%, would be calculated to have 1.6 x 5.5 x 3.5 = 30.8 or 31 calories.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/318248-how-many-calories-are-in-stella-rosa-wine/#ixzz2AkSs8O4B
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    TRY MOSCATO!

It's a sweeter white wine. I personally would mix my white wine with diet ginger ale or diet Mt. Dew.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    If you don't like wine, I would go for the champagne. Bring some fresh squeezed orange juice and have mimosas!

This!

absolutly this. If you arent a wine drinker, and its free wine.. chances are its cheap & nasty. lol
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Maybe watch a youtube tutorial of how to open a champagne bottle before you go though - it can be tricky and dangerous to the uninitiated!

This cracked me up!
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I will be emailing the place tonight to see if they have an idea of what kind they are getting but they are a nice cabin I just don't they they are EXPENSIVE so I am guessing whatever they get will be on the cheaper side.