Small NSV :-)

Options
Kitkat_58
Kitkat_58 Posts: 35 Member
I can now wear three rings that my husband has given me. I have not been able to wear these rings for at least 4 years!!!!!

Replies

• teachermegan
    teachermegan Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Don't cheat yourself. That is not a SMALL nsv...that's very significant. Keep it up!!
  • Don't cheat yourself. That is not a SMALL nsv...that's very significant. Keep it up!!

I agree! Fantastic work!
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Ditto. That's a Major NSV. Congratulations!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I bet he thinks it's wonderful!
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Sounds like your NSV is kind of opposite the one I had a few months back -- I had to STOP wearing my antique (family heirloom) ring and my grandmother's ring because they kept slipping off. After thinking I had lost the wedding ring twice (and dreading the family consequences), I managed to find it both times, thank God! But I slipped them in my jewelry box after that and figure my final NSV will be when I get to goal and can take them both in to be re-sized and wear them again. Don't want to do it now cause I'm not done and they would eventually start coming off again as I continue ever downward!
  • screwedfrombirth
    screwedfrombirth Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have had a similar NSV. First, with the help of significant weight loss, I am no longer able to wear my wedding ring on my ring finger. If I do, I run the risk of losing it -- I've already had too many close calls. I don't want to go without it, so as a concession, I wear it on my middle finger or my thumb, the only two fingers that can secure it.

The second part of my NSV occurred today when I was walking. I noticed that even though I've continued to lose weight, the size of my fingers seems to have leveled off. This is good news for me because I want to get my ring resized badly! I want to put it back where it belongs and leave it there. I think 10-15 more pounds of total weight loss without any change in the size of my fingers means that we are safe to fix it for good.
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Omg! How wonderful!
  • RosaC773
    RosaC773 Posts: 126
    Options
    Don't cheat yourself. That is not a SMALL nsv...that's very significant. Keep it up!!

Ditto!!! Congrats!
  • netztoy
    netztoy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Nothing "small" about that....congrats:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!