Need a few more friends for encouragement

Options
Hi, I'm disabled, 46 & have 70-80 lbs to lose, to meet my goal weight. I am losing weight to become healthy again & have just started back to the gym 2 weeks ago! I've just started week three & doing pretty good & getting excited about it all! I could use a few friends that are pretty serious about their weight loss, for support. I'm very serious about my journey & will support you as well!

Thanks in advance :happy:

Replies

• Tempe729
    Tempe729 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'd love to support you and help out! ^_^
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    Hi I'm Holly. I'm 34 and have 80ish pounds to lose. I joined MFP back in March, but I let life stress get in the way and got off track. About 2 weeks ago, I found my motivation again and started logging my calories and going back to Curves. I've really been really enjoying it! I wasn't sure that I would (since I have a bad knee that is worse since the last time I belonged to Curves), but so far so good. I'm determined to follow it through this time. Please feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • MamaTKicksAss
    Options
    I am on board! I would love the support and to give in return. I, too, am very serious on this choice. Soooo the more buddies the better!
  • emilylorraine12
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me and anyone else as well. (:
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberlee, 49. I, too, am physically disabled which makes it difficult to work out. I currently can't work out for a month due to major abdominal surgery 2 wks. ago. We can do this. Feel free to add me.
  • cali_firecracker
    cali_firecracker Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the speedy response! :happy: