40 years old, 100+ lbs to lose, Loving MFP already!

Options
2»

Replies

• smartin_86
    Options
    I have over 120 to go, but the support of the amazing people here has me believing I can actually make it! Feel free (anyone out here) to add me!
  • commkrista3
    commkrista3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you! I found adding MFP friends is very helpful and encouraging! Feel free to add me:smile:
  • MaryL91786
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I am 41 and also need to lose 100 lbs (yikes! how did that happen!?!). We are taking our first ever trip to DisneyWorld for Christmas, and I would love to feel good enough about myself to be in family photos. I HATE looking at myself in pictures. I know I won't lose a lot by then, but it is time to get in control. :) I think the community support of MFP is wonderful. Best of luck to you. Feel free to add me!
  • Lincolnlady217
    Lincolnlady217 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Feel free to add me, I am 47 years old and have over 100 lbs to lose :( BUT I have lost 39 lbs since mid August :D!! This site is full of supportive people and good ideas to help you stay on track. The food log is wonderful, keeps me in line and is a really helpful tool.
  • Jacquis59
    Options
    I'm new here, too! I LOVE MFP!
  • paulipet
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me too. I have been off and on the site, but am now here to stay! I love the tracker and the people who help me stay motivated and who I miss when I have fallen by the wayside. Good luck!
  • tree618
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the welcome and the invite to friend you all on here. I think I have sent everyone an invite.. if I missed you please invite me! I have really found the benefit of the friends I have made on here already and looking forward to making many more! :O) MFP is awesome! :smile: