FitBit

Options
I have decided to temporarily "unsync" my Fitbit and My Fitness Pal. I do not like the negative calorie thing. I know how many caloires i have burned and want that to count. I also like the Fitbit because I like to see how many step s I have taken. Now, I can't remember how to "unsync" them. Does anyone know how?

Replies

• sgthaggard
    sgthaggard Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Hit the Apps tab at the top of this page, click on the Fitbit tracker link and click Disconnect Accounts.
  • melly424
    Options
    Thank you very much. I just can't get used to the negative exercise calories. I know how much I burn and I want credit for it! :smile: :smile:
  • GwennyH
    GwennyH Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I was kind of thinking the same thing lately... I had the flu and was super inactive for a few days recovering... Well, it kept subtracting calories BELOW my BMR! And eating below my BMR is not something I ever wish to do, but especially not when I need to get re-charged... So then a few days later, I forgot to wear it all day! Actually, a day and a half. Same thing... dropped me down to 300 cals below my BMR and every time I tried to manually enter my workouts, it kept over-riding it! As if it didn't happen/count if the FitBit didn't record it, LOL!

I almost unlinked it that day, except I like it too much WHEN I remember to wear it AND I'm feeling well.... My thought is: I wish they could bottom it out, say AT my BMR, no lower, ever. Right now, it bottoms out at the MFP recommended level of 1,200 cals, but that's too low for me. I mean, I'm not interested in trying to lose weight at the expense of my body's basic functions! So I don't know... I'm on the fence... And curious to hear if you even miss it once you unlink!